Test Rugby Rugby Championship 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I only watched the last 5 mins. why didn't the wallabies try a field goal when they were 5 metres out?

Yep. Had multiple opportunities to win it in the end but failed to set it up right. Were lucky not to lose at the death.

Saw a Bledisloe match in 2012 at Suncorp where exact same situation. wallabies didn't bother having a shot. NZ got it and went all the way to their try line but Dan Carter missed the field goal to leave it a draw.

Yep.

There were lots to like about them all the same. Showed lots of fight and ability to break the line. Thought it was a typical AB 1st up performance too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody oath on this when you got it down your end I thought the ABs would have the balls to attempt the drop goal and win the game. In the start of Super Rugby NZ I can remember a fair few drop goals

Well sure, but your team had the chance to end the game and froze. Which is probably fair enough given they were pretty inexperienced.

To be fair you had 5 or 6 phases that you could of had a shot I can’t believe both sides refused to take the game on

Both sides could've. First game jitters. Game 2 should be better. Clarke to start hopefully. Looked like he could score at any moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back