NRL Rugby league ratings, crowd and the media discussion

Greenstar5

All Australian
Jun 21, 2017
Canberra
AFL Club
Sydney
Pretty good crowd at the cake tin. But Penrith is poor. They have won 6 in a row up against another Sydney team on a Friday night and can't crack 15k?

Greenstar5

All Australian
Jun 21, 2017
Canberra
AFL Club
Sydney
I've never been to a game live, but I feel like it's the perfect TV sport, not sure how the rolling line would look in certain seats in the stadiums.

How do the TV ratings compare to AFL? Baring in mind League is effectively a two state dominant sport.

The TV product is hard to beat these days but being live is always a good experience. If you have never been to a game next Saturday night the Storm take on Manly. Two bitter rivals of the last 10 years. AAMI Park is first class for watching league from any seat and maybe a last chance to see one of the greatest in Cam Smith. Pently of Origin players on both sides too. Assuming you live in Melbourne.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
The TV product is hard to beat these days but being live is always a good experience. If you have never been to a game next Saturday night the Storm take on Manly. Two bitter rivals of the last 10 years. AAMI Park is first class for watching league from any seat and maybe a last chance to see one of the greatest in Cam Smith. Pently of Origin players on both sides too. Assuming you live in Melbourne.
It's on the list, only a recent fan so I follow the game even though my team is Storm by default I don't follow them that closely specifically. You make a good point I should see Cam before he retires.

Would love a second team to be in Vic would happily join as a foundation member being new to the sport. I generally enjoy watching neutral games though regardless of who's playing.

Back