Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

More of the new Wallaby kit. Must admit, it looks better in practice; but I still would've preferred something a little bit classier. It might be the white piping that's putting me off a bit, plus the shade of yellow/gold. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to that.

13123169_833442656802515_6520827705807178694_o.jpg

13165824_833443610135753_7025001097480741281_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sharkies having a poll to choose their logo for their 50th anniversary.
1462518161861.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not news, but you guys will understand my issue watching the Cowboys Broncos game.

The two worst jumpers in the NRL. NQ looks ok, fine jumper, but ******* frustrating considering they thought it was a upgrade from their premiership jumper, which was AMAZING. The Broncos away kit is just balls. Nothing to like about it at all.

Not news, but you guys will understand my issue watching the Cowboys Broncos game.

The two worst jumpers in the NRL. NQ looks ok, fine jumper, but ******* frustrating considering they thought it was a upgrade from their premiership jumper, which was AMAZING. The Broncos away kit is just balls. Nothing to like about it at all.
the biggest issue here, though, is that you're watching rugby league.

To be fair they'd have submitted the jumper change a year or so in advance, but hate that they got rid of winning jumpers immediately. Last team to do that would have been the salcap Storm in 2010 after beating the Eels, and legitimately would have been the 2007 Broncos. Before that it's maybe the 2000 Storm or the 1999 Broncos.

The difference with those though was that it wasn't their first. And the time took to win makes that premiership even more speciAl for the Cowboys, so the jumper should be too

The difference with those though was that it wasn't their first. And the time took to win makes that premiership even more speciAl for the Cowboys, so the jumper should be too
2000 Storm would have been to be fair, and I agree that it's dumb, especially after your FIRST premiership.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280 (1).jpeg cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
Could just be my eyes, but the number of the Storms away kit seems to be a few shades lighter in the last couple of games. Less purple and more pink. Gold numbers were also worn on the home kit on ANZAC Day, but they haven't worn it since, so I have no idea if this is a permanent change (white numbers were on the indigenous jersey worn in the "home" game at Suncorp).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back