Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does any one know anything about the kit France wore against the wallabies? was it an away kit or are they going with an all white look?

I agree, I don't think either the home or away is of "France test jersey" quality. I think they could work for sevens, but I think of something a lot classier when I think of the grand old "Equipe de France de rugby à quinze" as it were.

"All" Blacks...

vnox6x.jpg

Change kit. Although I preferred the standard inverse.
I was wondering why they needed a clash strip for 2017, given they're only hosting the Lions, Wallabies, Springboks and Pumas next year.

But then I saw they'll be wearing it this weekend away against France, which makes little sense (in Rugby, it's usually tradition for the home team to wear the clash strip - see Wales and England last weekend). To make it weirder, France wore their clash strip last weekend against Australia.

upload_2016-11-21_11-8-28.png

I have no idea what's going on any more…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering why they needed a clash strip for 2017, given they're only hosting the Lions, Wallabies, Springboks and Pumas next year.

But then I saw they'll be wearing it this weekend away against France, which makes little sense (in Rugby, it's usually tradition for the home team to wear the clash strip - see Wales and England last weekend). To make it weirder, France wore their clash strip last weekend against Australia.

View attachment 312076

I have no idea what's going on any more…

It has something to do with Adidas. They've been flogging NZs and Frances 2nd kits on their English and French Instagram accounts.

"All" Blacks...

vnox6x.jpg
As a Kiwi I hate this and hope they never actually wear it on field. Not many teams have as long a history with their jerseys as the All Blacks. The way the game is now there are very little chances for clashes in jerseys so why change it? Arghhhhh hate hate hate...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back