Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the V, but we had it not too long ago, and the last XBlades jersey was a terrible V/Hoops 'Voops' combination that just fell flat.

I liked the reverse Reebok from a few seasons back, but I do know they had problems securing the design.

Super League would be great because I've always loved the grey

Using this picture you can see that the Sharks have had about 8 different jersey designs throughout their history. So I reckon this heritage jersey could be completely different to what everyone is expecting with the hoops!
7J5k3wR.png

Can't wait for it be released. I didn't work on it but was really surprised when I saw it. Not sure it's been done before, I could be wrong.

Thatā€™s barely a heritage jersey! That jersey sucks!

It isn't a perfect replica (the back is missing the white bar above the black box, and the names on it does hurt the design), but that is certainly a heritage jersey, and a unique one with the 3/4 sleeves in modern material. Will be interesting to see how well it works when played in (if and when that happens).

The whole team will be in the 3/4s, and I believe special heritage shorts might even be worn. Considering how "performance" orientated clubs are when it comes to doing anything heritage (avoiding heritage collars because they could be grabbed etc.) I found it great that the club is buying in as much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back