Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our first jersey for 2021! Bulldogs have released their 2021 members jersey!

1596693795707.png

Last edited:
Brumbies have done a sneaky and have released a 25th anniversary logo. Bit of a mix of new and old and a return to gold

IMG_1252.JPG

Panthers in pink again tonight. Looking at their draw, I predict they will only wear their white away jersey once - against Brisbane at suncorp, where, provided Broncos wear home, both the Panthers' home and alternate (pink) will clash. Sharks might wear either their heritage or kokoda this week, considering they have two "special" jerseys to wear and only four home games left (teams usually wear special jerseys at home). The Warriors are yet to wear their away, but I think that will change next week against Canterbury. Provided the dogs wear home, both the Warriors' home and alternate will clash. Raiders have announced they will wear charity this round and foundation in round 17. Manly should wear their members jersey in one of their two remaining home games (again, teams usually only wear special jerseys at home). Same with the Titans, who will probably wear their heritage in one of their three remaining home games.

Panthers in pink again tonight. Looking at their draw, I predict they will only wear their white away jersey once - against Brisbane at suncorp, where, provided Broncos wear home, both the Panthers' home and alternate (pink) will clash. Sharks might wear either their heritage or kokoda this week, considering they have two "special" jerseys to wear and only four home games left (teams usually wear special jerseys at home). The Warriors are yet to wear their away, but I think that will change next week against Canterbury. Provided the dogs wear home, both the Warriors' home and alternate will clash. Raiders have announced they will wear charity this round and foundation in round 17. Manly should wear their members jersey in one of their two remaining home games (again, teams usually only wear special jerseys at home). Same with the Titans, who will probably wear their heritage in one of their three remaining home games.
Well there are still 12 jerseys to be worn this season!

These include:
Raiders Charity
Raiders Foundation
Sharks Women in League
Sharks Heritage
Sharks Kokoda
Titans Heritage
Sea Eagles Members
Warriors Away
Cowboys Anzac
Cowboys Women in League
Eels Alternate
Panthers Away

Obviously we know when some of these jerseys will be worn, but for the others that we can only guess when they will be worn, it'll be interesting to see if they all get worn considering there's only 7 rounds left in the season!

Last edited:
Well there are still 12 jerseys to be worn this season!

These include:
Raiders Charity
Raiders Indigenous
Sharks Women in League
Sharks Heritage
Sharks Kokoda
Titans Heritage
Sea Eagles Members
Warriors Away
Cowboys Anzac
Cowboys Women in League
Eels Alternate
Panthers Away

Obviously we know when some of these jerseys will be worn, but for the others that we can only guess when they will be worn, it'll be interesting to see if they all get worn considering there's only 7 rounds left in the season!
You have literally just done a lazier version of my post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really as you gave your prediction on when the jerseys will be worn while I just listed all the jerseys that haven’t been worn yet!
Not really as you gave your prediction on when the jerseys will be worn while I just listed all the jerseys that haven’t been worn yet!
I think people would know what jerseys haven't been worn yet from my post. Also, why include jerseys with dedicated rounds?

I think people would know what jerseys haven't been worn yet from my post. Also, why include jerseys with dedicated rounds?

Well in your post you didn’t mention anything about eels alternate and the reason I included the WIL jerseys was because the main reason for my post was to list all the jerseys which haven’t been worn yet this season!

I think people are smart enough to figure out that WIL jerseys will be worn in WIL round.

Yeah well let’s just focus on the jerseys. 12 jerseys still to be worn in 53 games. 2 of which will be worn today. Hopefully the Sharks and the titans will wear 1 of their jerseys which haven’t been worn yet today. (Although it’s more likely for the Sharks to wear their Kokoda or heritage rather than the titans to wear their heritage. Considering the Sharks are at home and special jerseys are hardly ever worn away.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back