Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What I can’t work out though with the storm gear, Suzuki and Grill’d are existing sponsors, but have been added later with iron on patches.

Pretty ordinary.

St George are wearing their Members Jersey (known as the Part of Me members jersey) for tonight's Charity Shield

Last edited:
Looks super weird with white. Almost like you're searching for animal head's outline in the negative space.

I worked with this logo for a while and all I could see was a koala.

Nswrl logo and sponsor has be revealed, along side the draw. Sponsor appears to be a state government initiative in regards to transport.

More info and kits can be found here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs Members Jersey!
1614860603814.png
Jarrod Croker in the Raiders Heritage jersey tells me that they might have ditched their controversial new home jersey. The main give away is that everyone else in the photo is in their home kit.
I reckon you might be right considering the Raiders have done their Channel Nine Promos, Fox League Promos, the NRL Season Launch, the Player Profile Headshots and the Team Photo all in their Heritage Jersey!

Jarrod Croker in the Raiders Heritage jersey tells me that they might have ditched their controversial new home jersey. The main give away is that everyone else in the photo is in their home kit.
I mean, it's the most iconic Raiders jersey. Don't know why they'd change it in the first place

Titans, Sea Eagles and Cowboys 2021 Indigenous Jerseys released!
IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

Titans, Sea Eagles and Cowboys 2021 Indigenous Jerseys released!
View attachment 1072446

View attachment 1072447

View attachment 1072448

What's with the EMBARGOED LOGO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back