Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Brumbies have reverted back the ACT Brumbies.

I'm in two minds, I've supported them from the start, so it's nice to go back to their original name.

But they also changed their name because they were more inclusive of the support area, which is southern NSW (and before the Rebels came, most of VIC)

FB_IMG_1660549420701.jpg CQqxbJoUkAE0oWG.jpeg

Brumbies have reverted back the ACT Brumbies.

I'm in two minds, I've supported them from the start, so it's nice to go back to their original name.

But they also changed their name because they were more inclusive of the support area, which is southern NSW (and before the Rebels came, most of VIC)

View attachment 1478510View attachment 1478511
I feel they've always been the Canberra sidd despite representing the south of the state. Its always good to have a region or area mentioned in the team name, as has been said about Western United and the Dolphins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then there were four. Likely Grand Final Jersey Match ups starting with Penrith as the home team (1st);
panthers22home.png

vs North Queensland (3rd)
cowboys22away.jpeg

Penrith vs Parramatta (4th)
panthers22home.png

or

panthers22heritage.png

Parramatta;
eels22away.jpg

or
eels22alt.jpg

Minor clash tonight with both teams in black shorts.

Was always going to happen. Penrith are the home team so were always going to be in black (either the home or alternate - chose the alternate), and Souths won't back down on wearing the black accented uniform despite having the white version available. Add to that the NRL won't step in to force Souths to change to the white and this is the situation we are faced with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back