Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wests Tigers Indigenous

1511-849.jpg

1515-849.jpg

1516-849.jpg

2019 Newcastle indigenous jersey, same as last year except for the Wests (Newcastle) leagues sponsor, Our Team, Our Town inside the jersey, the league logo and a AFL style box around the league logo which ruins it like the one around the Knights logo
1557812868360.png

1557813136044.png
I'm assuming the back will be the same as the 2018 jersey as seen below
1557813166838.png

The Penrith Panthers indigenous jersey for this year was officially unveiled today, the leak from a month ago turned out to be correct
1558350088694.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked that the Roosters had white shorts on with their white away Jersey for the Friday night game, looks better than navy blue shorts with the white Jersey. Hope they stick with it for away games requiring the away Jersey.

NRL Collector on FB said:
White Whale alert! Recently some member uploaded a video on his NRL collectables group showing the 1997 South QLD Crushers wearing their basically forgotten sevens jersey.. After much research and digging, I am now a proud owner of one . I am told only 12 were ever made, so stoked to have one! Also great to hear all the stories from Craig about that sevens weekend, from last minute sponsor additions to beating Manly and therefore unlocking 50K extra sponsorship from Qantas for the cash strapped club. Amazing history!
mqo3suT.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back