Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Local company, owned by an international one.
Do they currently have a pro side on their books?

Also enjoy both the brumbies kits, retro in particular. Wish they had moved the sponsor down for the home kit.

It's Australian brand owned by Australian company.

Sorry but that is wrong. Unless something has changed (which I doubt it has as I have seen what is hopefully prototype gear, because it is pretty bad if it isn't) it is an Australian brand, that is NOT Australian owned.

Do/have they supply any pro teams or leagues or officials

As I posted above, the brand only supply kits for one second tier international club team. They do supply other gear for leagues. The whole company (owner and their subsidiaries) supply gear for other sports and have been known to do clothing, but not so much anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, you're wrong.

As much as I try and avoid feeding trolls, in this case (as a Wests Tigers fan and someone who does know the facts) I must.

1) I have my info from a very reliable source.
2) I have also seen it confirmed by other sources and on other forums/social media.
3) I have seen samples of the merch, which can also be found on social media.

So I suggest that you either name the brand you think it is (PM me if you want) and prove that your brand is not internationally owned, or quit the claims that I am wrong, because I am 100% certain that I am not.

As much as I try and avoid feeding trolls, in this case (as a Wests Tigers fan and someone who does know the facts) I must.

1) I have my info from a very reliable source.
2) I have also seen it confirmed by other sources and on other forums/social media.
3) I have seen samples of the merch, which can also be found on social media.

So I suggest that you either name the brand you think it is (PM me if you want) and prove that your brand is not internationally owned, or quit the claims that I am wrong, because I am 100% certain that I am not.

I do stand somewhat corrected after chatting with Clint Bizkit. We are both technically right, and it is all really down to semantics as to if you would call the company internationally owned or not.

So I would now go with they are both locally and internationally owned but at the same time not. In other words, the brand is local, is owned by a local company, but is tied/linked/related to an international one.

Confused? Yep it is like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back