Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

WackoJacko2456

Bronxnation
Jan 21, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone been wondering what jersey the Rabbitohs will wear down in Canberra against the Raiders tomorrow night? I would think they would either wear their away jersey or their nines jersey and use it as an alternate.

WackoJacko2456

Bronxnation
Jan 21, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Some interesting matchups in terms of indigenous jerseys next round! I have a feeling we may not see all the indigenous jerseys be worn next round due to some of the jerseys clashing and possibly some teams wanting to only wear their indigenous jerseys at home.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
From South Sydney's Instagram
1595667691267.png

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
South Sydney's twitter confirms that they'll be wearing their home jersey tonight, also explains the fiasco last week

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Green vs green. This is great.
Could be worse, but with Souths and others leaving ISC this year, it'll be interesting to see if they bring back a actual alternate strip if the side panels go. A good chance of that happening if they go to Puma or Dynasty

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Could be worse, but with Souths and others leaving ISC this year, it'll be interesting to see if they bring back a actual alternate strip if the side panels go. A good chance of that happening if they go to Puma or Dynasty

They are going to neither of those. But the company they are going to isn't using side panels this year, so your thoughts are still possible.

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
South Sydney's twitter confirms that they'll be wearing their home jersey tonight, also explains the fiasco last week

I think we struck a deal with Canberra before last year's prelim - we'll wear our home kit (black accents) with black shorts since the Raiders always have white shorts with their home uniform. Reminds me of the 1980s and 1990s before we wore away kits. Not the best but I won't pass up seeing the cardinal and myrtle in any game.

Back