Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Little interesting quote from the Dragon's media release

"2021 a special centenary range to celebrate 100 years of Dragons' founding club St George."

So if the club choose to do a jersey for this anniversary, expect it to look like this (original St George Dragons uniform):

sh_jerseystgeo_01.gif

So there has been the rumour of Asics with the Broncos, is there any other links or rumours I’ve missed with the current ISC clubs?
I saw something on league unlimited that said puma were going with the maroons (no source). Steeden were suggested as the wests tigers partner. Wouldn't be surprised if dynstay, classic and o'neills puck up a couple each

From what I have been told, Steeden is pretty much confirmed for Wests Tigers (two separate sources saying the same thing with very solid knowledge), Dynasty will pick up one club (I know the club, but wasn't told that I could say it anywhere, so won't for now).

I have also been told about the Puma and Queensland Maroons connection, but also had one other club linked to them, and I had heard another (I would call bigger than Asics) brand for the Broncos, but that may have changed.

So if the club choose to do a jersey for this anniversary, expect it to look like this (original St George Dragons uniform):

sh_jerseystgeo_01.gif

From what I have been told, Steeden is pretty much confirmed for Wests Tigers (two separate sources saying the same thing with very solid knowledge), Dynasty will pick up one club (I know the club, but wasn't told that I could say it anywhere, so won't for now).

I have also been told about the Puma and Queensland Maroons connection, but also had one other club linked to them, and I had heard another (I would call bigger than Asics) brand for the Broncos, but that may have changed.
Interesting about the broncos, had heard it from a reliable BF contributor a couple of months back; and with the nrlw side wearing the asics logo that suggestion seemed all but confirmed; although that could mean nothing. I've enjoyed Dynastys work of late so hope they can do said team justice (Can see NQ or Parra being the team). Im curious as who will pick up Melbourne, you would think it would be a big fish (But who knows)

Hope Classic can do the heritage justice, basing it on the bulldogs members kit it should be pretty good.

Interesting about the broncos, had heard it from a reliable BF contributor a couple of months back; and with the nrlw side wearing the asics logo that suggestion seemed all but confirmed; although that could mean nothing. I've enjoyed Dynastys work of late so hope they can do said team justice (Can see NQ or Parra being the team). Im curious as who will pick up Melbourne, you would think it would be a big fish (But who knows)

Hope Classic can do the heritage justice, basing it on the bulldogs members kit it should be pretty good.

The Broncos may have changed since I was given my info, things may have not balanced with their new deal, but it is possible that the NRL and NRLW sides may wear a different manufacturer.

You may be on to something about Dynasty ;), well that was the emoji I was given in regards to a certain team.

Melbourne from what I have been told is a big fish, well not a fish, but certainly a solid sized animal.

The Broncos may have changed since I was given my info, things may have not balanced with their new deal, but it is possible that the NRL and NRLW sides may wear a different manufacturer.

You may be on to something about Dynasty ;), well that was the emoji I was given in regards to a certain team.

Melbourne from what I have been told is a big fish, well not a fish, but certainly a solid sized animal.
Hahaha so puma it is ;)

May be a good suggestion on what the home kit will be.

That’s one of the St.George junior rep jerseys - but yeah it looks like no change to the NRL strip with regard to collar, red vee etc

May be a good suggestion on what the home kit will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Puma for both NSW and Queensland Origin from next year.

Puma get paws on Origin jersey deal

One of the world's leading sports apparel companies is venturing back into rugby league next season, with Puma signing on as the jersey manufacturer of both NSW and Queensland for the 2021 State of Origin series.
Puma currently manufacture the jerseys of AFL clubs Carlton and Richmond, and also have an agreement in place with Melbourne City FC in the A-League, but haven't had their logo on a rugby league jersey since the Warriors and Raiders in the early 2000s.

Queensland's deal with ISC expires at the end of this series, while Canterbury's deal with the NSW Origin team will end three years into a four year deal.

Sponsorship wise parra (no idea who) and Storm (likely to be puma) have not been announced or sneakily added to the respective clubs sites.

Article says 2021 jersey range will be available on November 5...can't wait!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back