Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No Nines in 2021 - might be a preseason jersey or possibly a training jersey given it’s the same as their training tees and singlets?

Broncos away is now on the asics store. They have also released their 2021 nines jersey, which interestingly has the NRL logo.
And better pictures of the tigers jerseys.

Home: Disappointed that Classic didn't continue the V onto the shoulders but then again, it's likely that they didn't have much time to whip together the jersey after XBlades went down so I'll give Classic the benefit of the doubt.
Alternate: :sick: Worst jersey ever in the club's history, the side panels make it worse.
Heritage: Pretty good but the collar's a bit half-arsed. I sent away my money to get one as I've been waiting a long time for this jersey to return, It'll most likely get worn against the Warriors on April 18

Agree on all of that - the alternate is atrocious, way too busy. The heritage jersey will be the most popular we have had in 20 years, it is absolutely stunning and looks even better with the black shorts. Thinking about buying one now myself but don’t know how Classic jerseys fit so will head down to the Leagues Club to try one on when they come in.

They’ve done a good job with the training gear as well, the warmup top and singlets look great.

Thought they may wear the heritage on Anzac Day but Warriors at Kogarah on April 18 makes more sense.

Home: Disappointed that Classic didn't continue the V onto the shoulders but then again, it's likely that they didn't have much time to whip together the jersey after XBlades went down so I'll give Classic the benefit of the doubt.
Alternate: :sick: Worst jersey ever in the club's history, the side panels make it worse.
Heritage: Pretty good but the collar's a bit half-arsed. I sent away my money to get one as I've been waiting a long time for this jersey to return, It'll most likely get worn against the Warriors on April 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better pics of Souths 2021 home jersey. There is also an away on the website, but its green is quite off. Interestingly, the away has a different sleeve sponsor than the one in the release and on the club store. Does anyone have any info on this?

1607409011627.png 1607409819359.png

Last edited:
Better pics of Souths 2021 home jersey. There is also an away on the website, but its green is quite off. Interestingly, the away has a different sleeve sponsor than the one in the release and on the club store. Does anyone have any info on this?

View attachment 1024638View attachment 1024649
Souths Cares generally replace Crown (gambling) on kids jerseys. Also the home has shading, the away is flat so probably why the colours are different, though tbh I prefer the away's green.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back