Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sponsor hasn't been revealed or their contract with a prior sponsor prohibits showing off a competitor until end of embargo.
Discovered that on their other Cowboys products it also says embargoed, whereas on other websites sponsor has been revealed. I assume the sleeve sponsor will be the same.

May be an image of 2 people, outdoors and text that says 'CUS dtr anterbury voda bury dafone vodafone'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NSW Waratahs aren't playing this week. No word on if they will wear an indigenous kit at a later date. I'm left to believe that there will be a Pacifica and Anzac kit/round

Parra are wearing their gold jersey tonight, first time I think it'll be seen in action. Note the PI warm up tee

Southern Comfort (who seem to be a spirit or a whiskey, Google's not much help) have signed on the back of the Sharks jersey

1615529096696.png

Parra are wearing their gold jersey tonight, first time I think it'll be seen in action. Note the PI warm up tee

Southern Comfort (who seem to be a spirit or a whiskey, Google's not much help) have signed on the back of the Sharks jersey

View attachment 1075908

It's a whisky/scotch/rum drink.

The NSW Waratahs aren't playing this week. No word on if they will wear an indigenous kit at a later date. I'm left to believe that there will be a Pacifica and Anzac kit/round

Surely not, 8 game season, home kit, away kit, indigenous kit, Pacifica kit and ANZAC kit that’s 5 different kits

Surely not, 8 game season, home kit, away kit, indigenous kit, Pacifica kit and ANZAC kit that’s 5 different kits
Including the trans Tasman end of the competition it is 13 games (15 rounds) plus finals. Anzac would be in round 10, Pacifica would likely be maybe week 3 of the trans Tasman end (which is planned as a magic round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back