Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Titans 2021 Anzac jersey.

View attachment 1102184
I'm really disappointed that these have gone from being about commemoration and sombre remembrance, and now become 'defence' jerseys, with camo and planes and insignia. Seems tacky and in poor taste. ANZAC commemoration should be about mourning the senseless loss of life, rather than chest-beating about our capacity to cause more of it. Just my opinion.

Love that Roosters ANZAC jersey. It's not very often red and sky blue work together, but that looks great from the photos I've seen, well done Castore

Last edited:
fu** these are all horrible. Seems like they've made these to sell to the lowest common denominator.

Edit: The Souths jersey is tasteful though
Souths and roosters are really nice (latter with club history to it), st George is nice with the chevrons and then is mad poor by the rest of the design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind the addition of cevrons, very nsw style (Just dont half ass it). I never understand why the state crest is on the right. Even though the Tooheys logo is nice and retro, it looks weird being unders the Blues logo (With the addition of yet another Brydens logo). Brydens is almost as bad as neds.

Nope.

Although the Tooheys New is nice

View attachment 1107186
View attachment 1107187

16478dff79d566ccb958bbf6ea1c1ba3--rage-faces-text-back.jpg

Why can't we have nice things?

Get rid of the chevrons, swap the coat of arms and logo, and bring the Brydens logo up to a proper height and it is the nearest thing to a perfect NSW jersey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back