Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Nothing pisses me off more than when a team doesn't wear all their jerseys in a season...and that's what the Sharks are doing right now. Why the fk would you make a jersey and not wear it? Sharks seem to be succeptible to this as they didn't wear their Kokoda jersey in 2020. Extremely annoying...

I think the current situation is a fair excuse to not wear it. They may have decided to wear it late in the season, but once the relocation of the competition happened, it was easier for them to only take the home set to Queensland as it would mean less baggage to have to bring along.

The Kokoda one would have been very similar, planned to be worn at a special match during the season. Games were relocated so they didn't want extra baggage as well as and no crowds to have a proper commemoration, so don't wear it.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Confirmation that the Titans city jersey will be worn on Sunday
1630655783960.png

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nothing pisses me off more than when a team doesn't wear all their jerseys in a season...and that's what the Sharks are doing right now. Why the fk would you make a jersey and not wear it? Sharks seem to be succeptible to this as they didn't wear their Kokoda jersey in 2020. Extremely annoying...

Was penciled in for vs. Broncos, but with all things this season, couldn't cone together.

Not annoying at all, fans can buy off the rack a 'never was' jersey

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't expect them to be common. Too many teams located within the same city for them to be effective across the entire league.
in the league, the sydney teams do represent very different parts of the city. I dont think easts or souths would use the harbour bridge or something very sydney looking; but i think all teams can do a city/region kit that represents the clubs region very well.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Is the Wallabies jersey basically orange these days? Sorry if this has come up, I've only just clicked on this page.
They went back to the Gold they used in the 90s. Which is more orange then they have been over the last decade, which has been more yellow.

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
How could it?

It is on a Manly jersey.

Nothing looks good on or in a Manly jersey.*

*May be a bias against Manly and their supporters.
Haha well it looks as good as it possibly could. They've done well with their sponsors.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Haha well it looks as good as it possibly could. They've done well with their sponsors.

Oh, so like trash. All good then :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Any other updates on kit supplier changes or designs to look out for over the off season?

I have a theory on one based on some random information, but it is just pure speculation at the moment. A bit of confirmation either way would be nice on it. Even if you cannot give any full details of course.

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Oh, so like trash. All good then :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Any other updates on kit supplier changes or designs to look out for over the off season?

I have a theory on one based on some random information, but it is just pure speculation at the moment. A bit of confirmation either way would be nice on it. Even if you cannot give any full details of course.
What's your theory?? Haha

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
What's your theory?? Haha

A change in manufacturer for one club (not the Warriors). Based on a social media post that put another company in the clubs sponsors as a supplier, but no real sign of that company supplying anything for the club since.

But it is more just speculation on my part.

I also do believe that a club may be changing/updating its logo though (enough to be easily noticeable).

Last edited:

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Raiders sticking with isc?

Penrith, Gold Coast and Bulldogs could have a change of supplier.

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
A change in manufacturer for one club (not the Warriors). Based on a social media post that put another company in the clubs sponsors as a supplier, but no real sign of that company supplying anything for the club since.

But it is more just speculation on my part.

I also do believe that a club may be changing/updating its logo though (enough to be easily noticeable).
There will be multiple clubs changing logos.

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Raiders sticking with isc?

Penrith, Gold Coast and Bulldogs could have a change of supplier.
Gold Coast aren't changing supplier and I think the other two might have another year left on their contracts though I could be wrong.

Back