Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cronulla training jersey with Women's and Academy Partner John Ryan Freight Management (JRFM) on the front
1635852422221.png

2022 Sharks home

2022_CS_Sharks_Mens_Replica_Home_Jersey_CSJRM22501_Front_2048x.jpg

IMG_2326.JPG

Broncos NRLW Jersey released!

IMG_3050.JPG

Looks like most of the Union nations have given into the $$$ & using the sponsor above the number on the back of the jersey. Last weekend of the 2 games 2 countries went with it & 2 counties yet to move on it. I think this year will be the last time we will see a "clean" back of the jersey in international rugby & it will only be a few of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird advert. It took me until the last bit to realize they were with Puma. They could have likened a Puma to a Warrior, and I think it would have been better
Agreed.

Apparently gear will be launched December 6

What's with all the Dolphins stuff (including heritage jersey) being branded 2022? Does it mean their heritage jersey that they released won't be worn when they enter the comp in 2023, or will it just be like a 2022/23 jersey?

What's with all the Dolphins stuff (including heritage jersey) being branded 2022? Does it mean their heritage jersey that they released won't be worn when they enter the comp in 2023, or will it just be like a 2022/23 jersey?
I'd presume the merch they have up currently will be for fans to buy in 2022, before they release a new range (including home and away jerseys) for 2023. The heritage should be getting worn in 2023 still, even though it's up for sale already now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back