Parramatta 2022 jerseys

krusty-simpsons.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
How many of the nrl kits are we missing? Melbourne, Brisbane, Canterbury and easts are the ones I can think of. Any update/knowledge on these? Also anything on the Aussie super sides, I know tahs and reds are looking for a new sponsor. Sixt would be the obvious choice with the tahs as they already have a relationship with thrifty (as do the reds I think). Rebels had Harvey Norman come.on board early last season, but do have the f45logo on the training kit (the co-founder owns two mlr teams)

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
How many of the nrl kits are we missing? Melbourne, Brisbane, Canterbury and easts are the ones I can think of. Any update/knowledge on these? Also anything on the Aussie super sides, I know tahs and reds are looking for a new sponsor. Sixt would be the obvious choice with the tahs as they already have a relationship with thrifty (as do the reds I think). Rebels had Harvey Norman come.on board early last season, but do have the f45logo on the training kit (the co-founder owns two mlr teams)

From memory there's no changes to the Home Storm jersey (thank you Xavier Coates) and Brisbane's home has been confirmed as well via the promotion of their signing of Adam Reynolds

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

Melbourne not changing the home (not sure about the away, but likely will be the same), Brisbane is the same as last year, so is Canterbury. I would suspect the Roosters are also keeping theirs.

Reds have released theirs. Nothing on the Tahs that I have seen.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
Western Force designs.
Not keen on the swan being gold on the away, but I guess keeping it black would have involved too much messing around with the jersey
Missing those Paladin 2020 kits right now.

Image2.png
Image1.png

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
An e-mail I got from the Dragons today says that their Indigenous jersey will not only be worn against Canterbury in round 12, but also against South Sydney in round 15

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Confirmation that the only change for the Roosters jersey seems to be the sternum sponsor via Channel 9's NRL page
273162182_7714761578537666_8528983556431447771_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back