Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1409246

Albo wearing an old school Newtown Jets jersey, yes he’s a Souths guy but his electorate covers Newtown

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker
He also lives in marrickville, where they play, and has openly supported them for years.

Also why has someone decided to snap a pic of him in his pjs.

Queensland Maroons Women's Jersey
maroonswomen22home.jpg

Fiji Bati World Cup jersey
fijibati22worldcuphome.jpg

Alternate
fijibati22worldcupaway.jpg

Titans 2022 Pasifika jersey. To be worn in round 14. This jersey has been added to my 2022 NRL Jerseys blog.

1654209376735.png

St George Illawarra Heritage Jersey to be worn in round 16 against Canberra celebrating 40 years of the Illawarra Steelers
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2022-mens-heritage-jersey_2048x.png

st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2022-mens-heritage-jersey-2_2048x.png
I feel like the slightest tweaking the hoops and logos up/down on the sleeves could get the proper Steelers look, but still think this is dope.

There's a bitter irony about the major sponsor being St George, so that's written in big letters across the jersey of the club they consumed.

St George Illawarra Heritage Jersey to be worn in round 16 against Canberra celebrating 40 years of the Illawarra Steelers
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2022-mens-heritage-jersey_2048x.png

st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2022-mens-heritage-jersey-2_2048x.png

The Steelers white stripes, which stop this just being a red shirt with sponsors, is sitting at a miserable 40% under the armpit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Steelers white stripes, which stop this just being a red shirt with sponsors, is sitting at a miserable 40% under the armpit
Needs more sponsors. More sponsors always add prestige and class to a jumper.

Slight changes to the Roosters 2022 part 2 NRLW jersey, the NRLW logo is now red while the White Chevron has been made a bit larger
Screenshot 2022-07-01 213251.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back