Sport Rugby League/Union Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how I feel about Hayne being back at Parramatta.

On one hand when he's at his best he can be an unstoppable force and brilliant to watch.

On the other hand he's abit of a tosser who isn't really a team player. And the way he came back to the NRL left a bad taste in my mouth.

We have a pretty decent list at the moment that can contend without him. He's either going to be the icing on top of a potential premiership cake or a major distraction.

Parramatta have a quality team. I honestly don't think that Parra need the media coverage that Hayne will bring. If I was a list manager, I would have not gone after him to be honest.

Not sure how I feel about Hayne being back at Parramatta.

On one hand when he's at his best he can be an unstoppable force and brilliant to watch.

On the other hand he's abit of a tosser who isn't really a team player. And the way he came back to the NRL left a bad taste in my mouth.

We have a pretty decent list at the moment that can contend without him. He's either going to be the icing on top of a potential premiership cake or a major distraction.
I’m not sure Parra want the drama Hayne brings. Especially since they seem to finally have their act together. He seems to be a very selfish player.

League Transfers:

THE GOOD:

Newcastle

They lost Gagai which, is a big loss but who they have signed is immense:

INS: Kalyn Ponga (Cowboys), Connor Watson (Roosters), Aidan Guerra (Roosters), Tautau Moga (Broncos), Herman Ese'ese (Broncos), Slade Griffin (Storm), Jacob Lillyman (Warriors), Chris Heighington (Sharks), Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)

I can easily see Newcastle making the finals next year.

Cowboys

They lost Ponga to the knights and Kaufusi to the storm but McLean is a huge in. Especially with Scott and Thurston coming back.

Sharks

Moylan for Maloney is a huge plus, not to mention replacing Bird with Dugan. I like their business.

THE BAD:

Roosters

Yes I am a tigers fan and they got Tedesco, but, trading Pearce for Cronk I think is bad. Also, C. Watson looks like an absolute gun

Panthers

The cost of Maloney was Latu & Moylan. The price was to high. I really don't rate their off season business.

Sea Eagles

Who is their 5/8?

Bulldogs

Sold their house for Foran and Woods. Personally, I would have kept Graham.

Parramatta have a quality team. I honestly don't think that Parra need the media coverage that Hayne will bring. If I was a list manager, I would have not gone after him to be honest.
I’m not sure Parra want the drama Hayne brings. Especially since they seem to finally have their act together. He seems to be a very selfish player.
I think our hands were kinda tied here.

You have supporters like me that are weary of the move and then you have other Parra fans who would've been in an uproar if we didn't sign the prodigal son to return to the club when we had the chance.

Bring back Eddie Jones!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep what next

Gulden asks to go to Essendon
I've literally had a nightmare a few weeks ago where the trade period ended with us trading Gulden to North for two 2nd rounders!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back