Test Rugby Rugby World Cup - Japan 2019 Final: England v South Africa

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
AFL Club
Sydney

Scotland front up tonight needing to win and also get the 4 try bonus point, a sure fire mixture for an upset. Then after a rest day France and New Zealand get a chance to field their B sides with bigger tests to come in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deaneus

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All-Blacks
As a NZer, I am enjoying the NZ/Canada game

Wondering if we can get more than a point a minute by full time

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
AFL Club
Sydney
1570027990261.png

Fiji and Ireland will look to bounce back tomorrow after their massive upset losses last time out, while on Friday South Africa will look to ensure their passage to the Quarter Finals with a win over Italy.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Good effort by the All Blacks. Some poor handling kept the score lower, but did it easy enough.

werdna78

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fulham Football Club
World Rugby channel on YouTube, has some good documentaries about Georgia and USA Pro league.

I think while the All Blacks are the peak, they are maintaining and any improvements they can make are small. The Tier 2 nations are catching up, getting to a more consistent level with professionalism and more people playing the game.

7's at the Olympics was a big boost to the game.

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
AFL Club
Sydney
1570245786027.png

Australia take to the field again this afternoon against Uruguay in a game that should wrap up progression to the Quarter Finals with a Bonus Point win, then England face their biggest test so far in Argentina. The last match should see Japan see off Samoa quite easily to book their place in the Quarter Finals. Then tomorrow New Zealand take on Namibia in a test to see how fast they can score 100 points, then France take on Tonga with possibly a Quarter Final place available to book depending on the results of todays England vs Argentina match.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Should be a fairly comfortable win for the Wallabies but Uruguay upset Fiji so they won't be easybeats.

England v Argentina will be a feisty encounter given their history with the Falklands war, I wouldn't write off Argentina there, they could cause an upset.

Top Bottom