[Rumour] Fev already Traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Its what TD does. You get used to it after a while.

I would love to see Fev at the pies, but only for the right price, I wanted him last year, but knew Jolly and Ball were required more, so we had to pass, but hopefully we can secure him this year (if the rumors are true).

Yep ..you are getting fev at the end of the year ..deal has already been done ...only the paperwork to be finalised ...now...do you wanna buy a bridge ?

New word from the mate of my mate at one of the involved clubs is Fev is also considering retiring at the end of the year to spend more time with his family, but may take a forward coach role at Collingwood. Apparently he is wanting to be a better role model and good father/disciplinary figure as his children grow. Also Eddie has been mentoring him away from the game in business dealings and financials whenever he can get to Melbourne. At the moment he's spending all his Melbourne time with Eddie, hence the reason to move back to Melb... more time for family.

Sounds like Fev has turned the corner :thumbsu:

Please don't describe him like that. Cancer is not something to joke about.
Cheers

Want a tissue? Don't be so sensitive.

Definition of cancer: 'any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.'

He isn't joking about anything medical. Its just a term.

New word from the mate of my mate at one of the involved clubs is Fev is also considering retiring at the end of the year to spend more time with his family, but may take a forward coach role at Collingwood. Apparently he is wanting to be a better role model and good father/disciplinary figure as his children grow. Also Eddie has been mentoring him away from the game in business dealings and financials whenever he can get to Melbourne. At the moment he's spending all his Melbourne time with Eddie, hence the reason to move back to Melb... more time for family.

Sounds like Fev has turned the corner :thumbsu:

My mate of a mate at one of the involved clubs told me that Fev wants to retire immediately and become a jockey. He is aiming for a horse at Melbourne Cup. Its called ISpeakShit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of there is no way they could fit him in their salary cap is not obvious?. And yes, I have done the maths before commenting on this, its Mathematically impossible without either a) getting rid of a future star (remember to allow for future growth, so were talking a Pendlebury, Thomas, Sidebottom type player) which wont happen, and will actually nulify the reason they would get Fevola in the first place.

or

get rid of a highly paid player at the club (again, unlikely, see above paragraphy)

Pointless thread. end it now.

Fraser is apparently on a nice pay packet. Off-load Fraser and there is room.

My mate of a mate at one of the involved clubs told me that Fev wants to retire immediately and become a jockey. He is aiming for a horse at Melbourne Cup. Its called ISpeakShit.

Hey chill brother Lebo. Im just passing on what a mate of a mate who is involved with one of the said clubs has learnt from his time at work. He reckons its on like Donkey Kong and even if Fev cant get a trade to the Pies he's probably gonna retire to be a good dad and coach the Pie Fwd Line.

I can't imagine Brisbane want Fraser... They already have leuey, clark and charman. Where would he play? CHF and Brown at FF? Maybe.. not likely... Brisbane would have to be out of their minds to trade Fev for anything but a ready made FF or gold coasts first 3 draft picks in an attempt to "rebuild." As it stands their midfield is in shambles once black, power and Rischa leave...Unless of course Rich, Rockliff and Redden all become elite in the next season or 2. Maybe they should address that first.

This is just bullshit, compiled on more bullshit, eaten, and then shitted out all over again!

Oh and btw Didak > Fev any day of the week..

Hey chill brother Lebo. Im just passing on what a mate of a mate who is involved with one of the said clubs has learnt from his time at work. He reckons its on like Donkey Kong and even if Fev cant get a trade to the Pies he's probably gonna retire to be a good dad and coach the Pie Fwd Line.

Well a mate of a mate's brother told me that the news is that Fev will in fact retire at the years end and join the Proffessional Poker tour ...he is to be bankrolled by Mich Gatto.

Coach he may be though.. But not next year as there is no room. Once Bucks is in there maybe..

Well a mate of a mate's brother told me that the news is that Fev will in fact retire at the years end and join the Proffessional Poker tour ...he is to be bankrolled by Mich Gatto.

Havent heard that, and would be in contradiction with him apparently wanting to spend more time with his family, and juggle Eddie's mentoring at the same time.

Seems he's out of Brisbane at the end of the year either way.

I can't imagine Brisbane want Fraser... They already have leuey, clark and charman. Where would he play? CHF and Brown at FF? Maybe.. not likely... Brisbane would have to be out of their minds to trade Fev for anything but a ready made FF or gold coasts first 3 draft picks in an attempt to "rebuild." As it stands their midfield is in shambles once black, power and Rischa leave...Unless of course Rich, Rockliff and Redden all become elite in the next season or 2. Maybe they should address that first.

This is just bullshit, compiled on more bullshit, eaten, and then shitted out all over again!

Oh and btw Didak > Fev any day of the week..

Lol...There sure is a big pile of steaming s**t involved here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back