Rumour Rumour File 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news is Walker is staying.

Bad news is he is now dropped down even further in the pecking order now that we have Laidler.

With Grigg going it means that 1AW will be spending more time on the midfield line like he wants to.

With Grigg going it means that 1AW will be spending more time on the midfield line like he wants to.

Rightly so, I think he will prosper in the midfield. Why not place him on a wing where he can use his pace and endurance to our advantage?

With Collins now at HF maybe they will rotate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far we have:

Grigg for Collins

Jacobs for two picks

Two picks for Laidler and a pick

Now it seems like Walker could stay, which I am happy about. All we need to do now is dump Thornton and O'hAilpin somehwere for whatever we can get, and we can call it a day. I must say though that I am open to Walker going in a deal for a big name player like Cloke, but I doubt it will happen.

Rightly so, I think he will prosper in the midfield. Why not place him on a wing where he can use his pace and endurance to our advantage?

With Collins now at HF maybe they will rotate.

Thats pretty much what I meant :)

All I keep thinking is that next year is going to be so interesting :D

It's a pretty nothing trade I guess, Cheney showed something but I don't think he will be that much of a player. He's no Jeremey Laidler that's for sure! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back