Rumour Rumour File II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could we give them though? would be way too much compared to a draft pick.

In Swann and Icke we trust :thumbsu:

I can see the Lions accepting a worse pick from us just so he doesn't hit up to the GC....we could even pick up some more of Fev's salary ;)

???:spade::cool:

Everyone on BF was wetting themselves over Isaac Smith, yet we're now talking down the draft.

The GC have taken a few A graders taken out of the pool, but I believe the draft is still even like the 2009 draft.
If we had have traded for pick 20 and then used that to get Mclean, a few of our supporters would still be whining. They would have whinged about passing on the chance to secure a Fyfe, Bastinac, Duncan, Roberton and Stratton.

I don't have faith in any club's recruiters.

Even the best we keep hearing about.

No one bags Geelong and Collingwood for picking Djerrkura and Dawes ahead of Tippett.

It's an inexact science and an opinion industry.

15 clubs didn't want Andrew Swallow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what? Now you think we should keep Carrazzo because of his second half? You were so willing to trade him only a couple of weeks ago I'd find that hard to believe. You still want him gawn!

Sure Walker had a good game and kicked a few goals and he did in fact impress me as a forward. But how many times will he produce a game like this? You can't just play a few good games a season and expect to be a starting 22 player. There I acknolwdged his good game but stand my ground in trading him. Good on him to increase his value a little. Still can't kick, still can't tackle, still a liability to the team more often than not.

You're even more open to trading Betts after this game. So we keep Walker but get rid of one of our better forwards for the season.

Yeah real logical. You need to be part of the brains trust at Carlton if we're gonna have any chance at another premiership :rolleyes:

As long as i'm here online for the next hour. You are so right about every point about Walker, i seriously can't understand why he keeps getting a game. he's the turn over king and he really can't tackle or take a contested mark. WALKERS A DUD.

WALKERS A DUD.

Walker was actually named in the AFL team of the week three times this year, had to sacrifice his own game to play a team role in quite a few others and was BOG in another game before he broke his collarbone. He really stood up for us in a high pressure final and it's no surprise after that game that the club would like to keep him as a forward. You're an idiot and you have no idea what you're on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back