Rumour Rumour File

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the name greg swan and the pratt family ring a bell. $$$$$$$$$$$. we'll be aggressive this year and give the vacant number 25 to pavlich

Does the name Stephen OReilly mean anything to you???:D

Look..... number 1... what will u give up for him compared to say GC.
So more Josh Kennedy pick 3.. and pick 20 deals???
Number 2... why would he come to us for say 1 million dollars.. in our salary cap.. when Freo can give him 1 million with 500k in the salary cap and half outside?
Number 3 GC can offer much much much much much more....

Number4... he will lead us up the garden path... and get a better offer.. like he has 3 times before.
Number 5. if he leaves... why wouldnt he go home??
Number 6.. why is Pavlich going to be the answer to all our problems anyway????
Number 7... dont you guys learn from feel good today... feel reallllllll y s**t tomorrow... after youve sold the farm off..???
Number 8.. hes almost 30 and hes starting to get the soft tissue injuries.
Number 9.. u still have to deal and pay within the system.

Number 10..... NO CHANCE!!!
Thank goodness!!

Does the name Stephen OReilly mean anything to you???:D

Look..... number 1... what will u give up for him compared to say GC.
So more Josh Kennedy pick 3.. and pick 20 deals???
Number 2... why would he come to us for say 1 million dollars.. in our salary cap.. when Freo can give him 1 million with 500k in the salary cap and half outside?
Number 3 GC can offer much much much much much more....

Number4... he will lead us up the garden path... and get a better offer.. like he has 3 times before.
Number 5. if he leaves... why wouldnt he go home??
Number 6.. why is Pavlich going to be the answer to all our problems anyway????
Number 7... dont you guys learn from feel good today... feel reallllllll y s**t tomorrow... after youve sold the farm off..???
Number 8.. hes almost 30 and hes starting to get the soft tissue injuries.
Number 9.. u still have to deal and pay within the system.

Number 10..... NO CHANCE!!!
Thank goodness!!
Ok so you sound so confident that we have NO CHANCE of getting Pav.Put your balls on the line then and tell us who we are going to get,or confident of getting and lets see how right you are come trade time.

Ok so you sound so confident that we have NO CHANCE of getting Pav.Put your balls on the line then and tell us who we are going to get,or confident of getting and lets see how right you are come trade time.

Just because he thinks we are no chance to snare Pav ( and what I'm hearing is we are no chance ) doesn't mean he knows who we'll get. The club wouldn't know how things are going to pan out yet.

carlton is all about winning premierships, they dont care about anyone else. they will do what ever to make sure we remain on top of everyone. we offered daniel bradshaw a 3 year deal, worth $1 million. pav is more fitter and flexible. u say no chance. i say. never say never

Just because he thinks we are no chance to snare Pav ( and what I'm hearing is we are no chance ) doesn't mean he knows who we'll get. The club wouldn't know how things are going to pan out yet.

"No Chance.Thank goodness."
Doesnt sound like an opinion sounds like a statement to me.

carlton is all about winning premierships, they dont care about anyone else. they will do what ever to make sure we remain on top of everyone. we offered daniel bradshaw a 3 year deal, worth $1 million. pav is more fitter and flexible. u say no chance. i say. never say never

"is all about winning premierships" or "was"

havent won a flag in 15 years........because have not embraced modern day football philosophies and have continued doing things that are unsustainable.

Bradshaw was offered more than a million dollars over 3 years...
BUT we had to rid ourselves of Fev.
Pavlich wont be asking for a million dollars over 3 years...

Might be something like 3 million over three years.

Good luck!!

Pav? No thanks.

Pavlich has been a great player now for 11 years now. How much longer is the issue. Do a knee injury and we've just wasted a million dollars - just ask Kouta.

Plus Freo would demand our first pick, plus Yarran. I doubt we're just one player away from a flag and we'd mortgage the farm...

I left school 32 years ago pal.

oh ok....

and you think giving up a few players and picks for a near 30 pavlich is a good idea.... oh and a million dollars in salary??

Freo is flying... he wont leave!!.. and if he leaves... he wont come to us.

PS if youre throwing challenges to me... about who were going to get...

Does that mean you truly believe Pavlich is coming to Princes Park???

For sure!!

yes??

How about Koschitsche on a 5 year deal @ $500,000 per annum!!!!:eek:

Nah serious stuff I agree with Synbad - at 30 its a risky proposition and theres nothing like a guarantee that he's the missing link for a flag; in fact that whole idea would seem to have been displaced in modern footy trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back