Rumour has it

Remove this Banner Ad

demon magic 1

Rookie
Jul 3, 2008
brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Players on the move from finals side that didn't complete payments in time. Might make it hard for this side to recruit this year. Might be why they didn't make the GF.

Mugavin to move back to morningside.;)

Springwood to win a game in PHC.:D

G. Pratt to travel around Australia.:eek:

3 ex AFL players at one north side club:cool:

anyone got any others to add.

are there even train tracks in springwood?

latest mail 6 palmy players MIA believed to have fled moments before a drug raid.
can someone please confirm this is the case. this should free up some salary cap pressure.
time to fit in Barry O'brien, lenny29 and DAMO

3 ex AFL players at one north side club:cool:

Which club and which players?

Surely you mean Western Magpies as I am pretty sure that Zillmere are all done and dusted

i think there are a few north side clubs floating around.

Mayne Sandgate Aspley Grange Strathpine.

yes Zillmere are gone but with aspley up there is still a home for you mello

Is Mugavin still a State League player - Morningside did better playing their kids.
McEntee has pulled the pin apparently
Copeland to Aspley is the word
Marcus Allen and the Brittain boys to Aspley
Is it true Morrison is heading back to the North side to Aspley in a coaching role
Ferret Wilson is heading back to the Panthers
Tapp and Schultz to the W/Magpies
Damo to support another new club in 2009
Barry OBrien to Maroochy
Springwood will win at least 1 game

Is Mugavin still a State League player - Morningside did better playing their kids.
McEntee has pulled the pin apparently
Copeland to Aspley is the word
Marcus Allen and the Brittain boys to Aspley
Is it true Morrison is heading back to the North side to Aspley in a coaching role
Ferret Wilson is heading back to the Panthers
Tapp and Schultz to the W/Magpies
Damo to support another new club in 2009
Barry OBrien to Maroochy
Springwood will win at least 1 game

Now here is a guy with his finger on it.
Mugavin still good enough FP for him this year.
barry has a new job up the coast and think he player out his normal time at Grange. time to move again.
Damo could be supporting Mayne thats the hot tip.
Allen and Brittain boys appear to be back with the hornets.
Magies seem to be going about their recruiting just nicely. the list is young but strong.

barry has a new job up the coast and think he player out his normal time at Grange. time to move again.
Magies seem to be going about their recruiting just nicely. the list is young but strong.

i might join southport or mt gravatt just to make all me nates at morningside and aspley happy. i moght join redlands. matty francis and his brilliant strategy of having 3 men in the centre square at every centre bounce has got me interested

dont know about allan, he mite be heading to perth??

Allan is already in Perth..played for Claremont (mostly 2's i believe this year)
Both Steve and Dan Brittan if fit and firing would be regular ones players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you think springwood will do better research this year when appointing a senior coach?
Purely as a coach, the appointment last year was fine. Obviously there were severe recruitment issues but that's not necessarily the coach's fault, unless part of his job is to recruit as well - and tbh, I don't know if it was.

But even though he was a first year coach he was good at the communication and strategy aspect and I think he'd do well with a squad that's anywhere near the level of the comp they play at.

Purely as a coach, the appointment last year was fine. Obviously there were severe recruitment issues but that's not necessarily the coach's fault, unless part of his job is to recruit as well - and tbh, I don't know if it was.

But even though he was a first year coach he was good at the communication and strategy aspect and I think he'd do well with a squad that's anywhere near the level of the comp they play at.

i believe he was recruited as a playing coach, and imo he is not a senior footballer at the level.

i believe he was recruited as a playing coach, and imo he is not a senior footballer at the level.
He's not an out and out gun but he's good enough to be around 10-18 in a finals side IMO.

There were worse players playing senior footy for the club in 05 and 06. Hell, I was one of 'em (well 05) ;)

its going to be good to see the number 3 on the back of a true hornet that has passion for the club and hair.

with the departure of sauce balls, it is time to unleash the West.

here is the latest in player movements that you will all hear abour over the next 3 weeks.

Colm Begley to be pouring scooners at Irish O'Malleys.
Dzufer to Aspley.
Jeff Farmer to fit in nicely at PBC.
Nathan Ablett to play for the NT
Aaron Fiora Southport to fit in with the seagull game plan.

Aspley State Association to will senior and reserves

its going to be good to see the number 3 on the back of a true hornet that has passion for the club and hair.

with the departure of sauce balls, it is time to unleash the West.

here is the latest in player movements that you will all hear abour over the next 3 weeks.

Colm Begley to be pouring scooners at Irish O'Malleys.
Dzufer to Aspley.
Jeff Farmer to fit in nicely at PBC.
Nathan Ablett to play for the NT
Aaron Fiora Southport to fit in with the seagull game plan.

Aspley State Association to will senior and reserves
well my info on Ablett wasn't far off broadbeach it is.

just knew he was interested in joining our comp. That was the mail i had.

Oh now i know who demon_magic is.. Talking with that much arrogance and inexperience it could only be one man/midget..
And the Big E you talk with a lot of precision and general flair, have you thought about playing yourself?

Spot on with the Hornets though. Big year. Good to see alot of the old faces down at training the other night that were brought up through our system. Very satisfying.

A warm reception is guarrenteed to those that have snubbed the club now we have finally made it to the state league. Meet you under the score board.

Oh now i know who demon_magic is.. Talking with that much arrogance and inexperience it could only be one man/midget..
And the Big E you talk with a lot of precision and general flair, have you thought about playing yourself?

Spot on with the Hornets though. Big year. Good to see alot of the old faces down at training the other night that were brought up through our system. Very satisfying.

A warm reception is guarrenteed to those that have snubbed the club now we have finally made it to the state league. Meet you under the score board.

i think demon magic might be the one and only "grubbery" as he is affectionately known in some circles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back