Review Rumour Hits and Misses

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one was that?
Jenkins packed his bags in august

I don't think he played another game after the last time he was dropped, maybe a half in the sanfl

Rumour is Pyke lost the players and now quite a few have changed their mind and will not be asking for a trade.

The players love Camporeale and it’s his job to lose.
Oh I enjoyed posting this BIG FAT MISS.

It was ridiculous then and it’s just plain silly now

Massive yawn!!!

Pyke did lose the players and the players did love campo. Did you purposely ignore Brad Crouch’s best and fairest speech.

Massive yawn!!!

Pyke did lose the players and the players did love campo. Did you purposely ignore Brad Crouch’s best and fairest speech.
Yeah the review recommended removing a coach the players loved, the same review that said we needed to work on relationships....makes sense then to remove a coach with good relationships.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multiple future Crow sons/daughters on the way. Sooner than expected.

This was my favorite rumor and was absolutely a HIT with the Sloane’s announcing the arrival of their Son without ever publicly announcing they were pregnant and the Walker’s announce they’re pregnant again and much further along than previous announcement. Was a bit of a random one to post, the person that told me was also the one who was super confident about Brad Crouch going nowhere.

Rumour that deaneus was going to get sacked from the Adelaide board, was just bs and lies.

Despite the camp he held with Adealide BF posters over the previous summer, there was nothing to see here.
He did request a trade to GC but we couldn't get a deal done.

GC were offering a future 3rd...but we wanted a future 4th

He did request a trade to GC but we couldn't get a deal done.

GC were offering a future 3rd...but we wanted a future 4th

I heard we tried to trade him AND a future 3rd for a future 4th but it was rejected, Gold Coast weren't prepared to hand over the 4th

Massive yawn!!!

Yeah the review recommended removing a coach the players loved, the same review that said we needed to work on relationships....makes sense then to remove a coach with good relationships.....

Now now, it’s all fun and games until someone fakes their own death...

Barrett- crouch to the GC
MISS
Barrett- I keep hearing crouch to the GC
MISS
Barrett- it just won’t go away crouch to the GC
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS

Yes another rumour thread!

This one is to review the rumours from the No Discussion thread and to see who got it right and who spoke crap.

Not for media rumours.

Post the rumour in here and give it a hit or miss. Then we can see if there’s a common theme, ie who actually is an ITK or who has delusions of being one.

I’ll kick it off.

Ah geez mate, you're outta control! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back