Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes another rumour thread!

This one is to review the rumours from the No Discussion thread and to see who got it right and who spoke crap.

Not for media rumours.

Post the rumour in here and give it a hit or miss. Then we can see if there’s a common theme, ie who actually is an ITK or who has delusions of being one.

I’ll kick it off.

DJ75 with Jenkins to Geelong back in August. That's a HIT

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

DJ75 with Jenkins to Geelong back in August. That's a HIT
You’ve quoted the wrong post?

Just had it confirmed to me from a VERY good source...

Nicks has beaten Yze for the job.

Massive HIT from Trigger13 who remained adamant that Nicks had the job from a while out

In the coaching thread, several posters have claimed Scott Camporeale is expected to be "moved on", potentially to a coaching role at Carlton

To those posters, HIT (unclear on the Carlton part as yet)

A pretty decent ITK poster on Carlton board (TheRedPill) has stated its a 2020 fourth rounder for Betts. We are paying <$100k.

HIT

Have it on good authority Yze will be named coach on Monday and have a huge say in the trade period

MISS

I’m hearing the Frampton deal is done, although not sure what pick has been agreed to. Will be announced tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We did get Frampton but not at that time. MISS

Good authority that Brad Crouch desperately wants out.
Good authority that player manager just doing his normal thing of trying to maximise player contract by using the media to create smoke. He’s staying.

In the dueling Crouch rumors we have a MISS then a HIT

Burton is now on coach selection panel.
Good possibility all reviews will amount to nix and he will keep his job. The only casualty may well just be Don Pyke as the rest are sure they are on the right track.

Not sure on this one, probable MISS, all reports suggested Burton wasn't on the coaching panel

The rumour is: Bailey Williams will be a crow in 2020.

MISS
Very likely we don't even get an interview with Longmuir as he is the clear front-runner for the Freo job.

HIT
Will be announced tomorrow that GC are getting pick 2 as a priority pick so they can take Rowell and Anderson.

HIT
From another non -Ralph source - Betts has told Adelaide he wants to return to Carlton and Camporeale and Burton are going.

HIT

HIT

Holy s**t! Remember the bus rumor from Geoffa32

HIT HIT HIT

Paul Hunter has already been told that he will be delisted and will be heading back to Queensland.

HIT
Saints favourites for Jenkins.

MISS
Josh Jenkins will be in a Collingwood jumper next year

MISS
Eddie Betts is among a number of Adelaide players unhappy at the club's recent failings but isn't on the trade table

MISS
The rumour is that Frampton is 50/50 on leaving Port for Crows. Heard this from a family member

HIT
Not Crows news, but a WCE player has failed a drug test and has been suspended by ASADA. News will break today. Best 22 player. Was playing this weekend.

HIT
Rutten to coach Essendon in 2021

HIT
Scott Burns to Freo is what I’m hearing.

MISS
Just spotted Birdman having a coffee with Aaron and Orazio down at Henley.

Boakey not far from them too.

MISS
Froggy has disputed the rumor claiming Orazio Fantasia was in Adelaide today

HIT

Bonkers000

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Massive HIT from Trigger13 who remained adamant that Nicks had the job from a while out

To those posters, HIT (unclear on the Carlton part as yet)
I’m pretty sure the campo to Carlton stuff originated from the Carlton rumor thread

Who's ready for some redhorse?

MISS

MISS

MISS

MISS

MISS

HIT

CLOSE

MISS

MISS

MISS

MISS