Review Rumour Hits and Misses

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with doing that is that when part time big footy lurkers like myself actually do have something we are a little hesitant to say anything because the flamers start up. Bullshit this, troll that. If you want rumors or any hint of info you need to take the good with the bad and not call them out unless you have specific info that contradicts it. Shut the fu** up and let it ride. Because there are more than a few posters here that love nothing more than calling bullshit on stuff they know nothing about.
If you rarely post then people won't say anything. Footnote it with the likelihood and all is good.

It's the people who constantly post crap that gets on everyone's nerves.

My main beef is with the media though. I'd love to see their strike rates for some accountability. They're actually getting paid for it.

Wowsers, FAITH, redhorse and QSpok coming in at a combined 6 from 31. That equates to an ice cold hit rate of 19% (which is certainly being kind to 1 poster in that trio).

Hit the showers boys!

Trend is spot on.

Content was off slightly, people read my posts too fast I suspect

My main beef is with the media though. I'd love to see their strike rates for some accountability. They're actually getting paid for it.

I would say the media gets a lot of it right via the scatter gun approach.

I mean they literally make up every possible BS scenario so that when something does happen, they can then lay claim they got it right.

Do you like my thread?

It seems to feed the starving.

Meanwhile it's worth a read, I feel you have me mixed up with a previous poster who I can't seem to hit the right note on who.

I haven't claimed to be a prophet, I have given leaks through the media chain & added my personal views along with it.

Tell me how far off I've been?

It seems to feed the starving.

Meanwhile it's worth a read, I feel you have me mixed up with a previous poster who I can't seem to hit the right note on who.

I haven't claimed to be a prophet, I have given leaks through the media chain & added my personal views along with it.

Tell me how far off I've been?
Well it looks like Snakes deleted his account otherwise I’d bump him for you and show you how he too appeared at the same time as you, spoke in riddles too and was full of s**t too.

How far off were you? One word, Yze.

Well it looks like Snakes deleted his account otherwise I’d bump him for you and show you how he too appeared at the same time as you, spoke in riddles too and was full of s**t too.

How far off were you? One word, Yze.

Wasn't Yze a very close second? And did I mention his name days before the media even put it forward.

Did I not say something didnt seem right & was review directed. Then I stated Burton & Camporeale had conflicts only to see they got sacked days after I posted this?

To me I look at the trend & not specifics, tell me how many people get specifics spot on? Rare correct.

Anyway we will get a new football director (new name) and a couple new assistants.

Did you not claim I had this wrong too?

Stop jumping at any shadow you see Elite because not every new Poster is claiming to be a prophet or wanting attention.

This is called modern day digging in the media world 😎

Wasn't Yze a very close second? And did I mention his name days before the media even put it forward.

Did I not say something didnt seem right & was review directed. Then I stated Burton & Camporeale had conflicts only to see they got sacked days after I posted this?

To me I look at the trend & not specifics, tell me how many people get specifics spot on? Rare correct.

Anyway we will get a new football director (new name) and a couple new assistants.

Did you not claim I had this wrong too?

Stop jumping at any shadow you see Elite because not every new Poster is claiming to be a prophet or wanting attention.

This is called modern day digging in the media world 😎
You said Yze was the preferred candidate, he wasn’t.

You didn’t mention Yze before the media did.

You said the club was putting together something that would please Crows supporters, Nicks is hardly ground breaking.

Burton and Campo being sacked? Well strike me down, who would have thought that could have happened, it had only been speculated about for weeks.

You also then said there would be more assistants to go and then Nicks confirms we are keeping them.

You read what’s happening in the media, add some mayo and some vaugeties as if you actually know s**t.

As for a trend, look at the strike rate, you suck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back