Rumour: Josh Kelly Recovering From Glandular Fever

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Is the AFL website lying too? All he is doing is relaying information.

In your mind why hasn’t josh played practice games?
A bit of text typed that claims to be from the AFL website with no link, that is not true.

You've already claimed two posts were incompatible, when they clearly weren't. Very poor attempts at injury trolling, but not at all surprising. Disgraceful but not surprising.

A bit of text typed that claims to be from the AFL website with no link, that is not true.

You've already claimed two posts were incompatible, when they clearly weren't. Very poor attempts at injury trolling, but not at all surprising. Disgraceful but not surprising.

This is not looking good for you, I suggest you stop or alter your way of dealing with facts that contradict you. Seriously you are ******* unbearable

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-13/the-full-afl-injury-list-postjlt-update-

The Giants are confident midfielders Kelly and Hopper will be right for round one despite not playing in the JLT Community Series, after they pulled up sore from a practice match against Sydney.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
This is not looking good for you, I suggest you stop or alter your way of dealing with facts that contradict you. Seriously you are ******* unbearable

The Giants are confident midfielders Kelly and Hopper will be right for round one despite not playing in the JLT Community Series, after they pulled up sore from a practice match against Sydney.
No it's injury trolling, pure and simple. It would be easy to check the facts rather than persisting with nonsense in your desperation.

No it's injury trolling, pure and simple. It would be easy to check the facts rather than persisting with nonsense in your desperation.

I’ve posted a link, I’ve given you the facts, I have not trolled at all.

You are disputing reality and once again proving utterly incapable of entering into a discussion.

Forums aren’t for you. Get help

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I really respect you as a poster, dont go down this path.
I'm comfortable with it. Josh hasn't played any practice games. We published lists of players for the practice game, and obviously for the JLT games. It's a mistake to try and disprove trolls, it just feeds them.

The club has been upfront about Josh all off-season. After multiple surgeries post season he is on a programme aimed at round 1. Pre-season games were always doubtful. If there are setbacks his season may be delayed.

You'd have to really want to find a justification that he has an illness in that space to draw a conclusion he has glandular fever.

But josh did play a practice game against Sydney, as per the afl website reporting he pulled up sore from it.

They might be wrong, or are they lying and injury trolling too?

Does relaying what is reported constitute lying?

Last edited:
Only relaying what the AFL website reported. And I’ve given you a link.

Calling people liars repeatedly for daring to try and discuss something isn’t exactly making you sound like the most reasonable person

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No you are lying.
Usually when proven wrong, it's best to admit it and move on, not double down and ignore evidence in front of you. The other poster literally provided a link to the AFL website stating that Kelly pulled up sore, how could you dispute that?

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Usually when proven wrong, it's best to admit it and move on, not double down and ignore evidence in front of you. The other poster literally provided a link to the AFL website stating that Kelly pulled up sore, how could you dispute that?
Wrong was clearly claiming he had pulled up sore from a practice match that was somehow actually caused by glandular fever.

Wrong was clearly persisting with that bullshit when the information was freely available.

Wrong was the sudden loss of interest in the thread when the bullshit didn't work as an injury troll.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wrong was clearly claiming he had pulled up sore from a practice match that was somehow actually caused by glandular fever.

Wrong was clearly persisting with that bullshit when the information was freely available.

Wrong was the sudden loss of interest in the thread when the bullshit didn't work as an injury troll.
This is next level delusion. The guy you're calling a liar never said it was glandular fever, simply provides facts, why even bother arguing?

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
It was literally links to the AFL website, and quotes from your club itself stating that Kelly pulled up sore. Are you saying your club speaks bullshit?
Which was never linked by the poster we're referring to.

Our club of course never made any comment that Josh pulled up sore from a game he didn't play in. That is also a lie

This is the link and the information. Yes it turns out it is wrong but it isn’t a lie or injury trolling.

This discussion really doesn’t need to go on.

The glandular fever thing is just a rumour

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Which was never linked by the poster we're referring to.

Our club of course never made any comment that Josh pulled up sore from a game he didn't play in. That is also a lie

Getting toweled up by man of clay is bad enough, but getting toweled up by man of clay when he's just stating a fact and not trying to argue anything is just embarrassing. You need a nice hot cup of tea and calm down lol

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Getting toweled up by man of clay is bad enough, but getting toweled up by man of clay when he's just stating a fact and not trying to argue anything is just embarrassing. You need a nice hot cup of tea and calm down lol
Pffft

He tried to troll, and got caught out.

Guys let's move on until there's something on it.

Hell id accept a Barret article...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry what!!!!

A Barret article as some sort of truth. It's true that the season ain't started, but that's desperate. ;)

Back