Rumour Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

"My mail is...." etc

Doesn't sound too concrete. Just connecting the dots that Crouch was supposed to be back with the next week or so and injury list still says 2 weeks.

Poor kid! How can a fractured leg not heal? you would think it was a pretty consistent process with most people. Ligament damage i could more understand.

FFS, just what we need, looks unlikely he will play much senior footy this year

Was that it Roo!?!

I mean it's not great - but that's pretty sensationalist

Roo is horrible at this, does it all the time. During his commentary as well, "this is bad guys, really bad.... Hes still down... This is not good for him at all, terrible news for the club." Cut to footage of the player up, fine and running it off.

I would be very annoyed at the club if this is the case. They would have known this for at least a week. From memory he only spent a short time in the moon boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucci's Verdict?

NO CURSE.

"My mail is...." etc

Doesn't sound too concrete. Just connecting the dots that Crouch was supposed to be back with the next week or so and injury list still says 2 weeks.

This does give me some hope. He also said "I could be wrong" multiple times. I don't think anyone was expecting him back in the AFL side in 2 weeks anyway. I just hope that it isn't another 5-6 before he's even playing SANFL.

Sanderson could announce that he is delivering a bag full of blow jobs to your door, and you'd still complain that you had to carry them inside yourself.

Firstly, where does one find a bag of blowjobs?

Secondly, I don't think that's quite true. I like Sando, I really liked him until recently, and I'm sure he's a decent bloke; I'm just not convinced he's got the right stuff to be a senior coach.

I would be very annoyed at the club if this is the case. They would have known this for at least a week. From memory he only spent a short time in the moon boot.

Ahhhh, tell me more Doctor Feelgood, you deduce this on any CREDIBLE evidence at all??

Just got some info on Crouchy he said he is struggling a bit and it's taking longer than first thought but should only be a few more weeks - not 6.

Can't wait to see him back out there.

But it's the crows - so it's bound to be 8 to 10.

Crouch is a massive massive concern. Discussed this in another thread... Leg injuries are really hurting him. Is only 20 and has had 2 broken legs, 2 serious Hamstring injuries and an achillies injury requiring surgery.

The broken legs are impact injuries, mostly just unlucky and unlikely to be any real issue long term. Of those the most serious was the 2012 hamstring injury that saw him out for 10 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back