Rumour Rumour thread - NO DISCUSSION!

Remove this Banner Ad

MOD NOTE: due to the complete and utter inability of anyone to read the title of this thread, and my now complete and utter disinterest in attending to reports of people who are discussing things, I am locking this thread for the night. Post in the other discussion thread.

Fox sports linking JJ with Geelong.

I actually have something!
Sauce always in the cupboard! My cousin is someone but we don't speak often...
We are in talks with Port, including managers meaning details of contracts, about 2 of their players interested in coming to us. But outcome of review is vital, plus other trades such as Ryder leaving.
But he wouldn't name the 2....

I actually have something!
Sauce always in the cupboard! My cousin is someone but we don't speak often...
We are in talks with Port, including managers meaning details of contracts, about 2 of their players interested in coming to us. But outcome of review is vital, plus other trades such as Ryder leaving.
But he wouldn't name the 2....
Rumours are Frampton & Howard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wildy reckons someone who should know has told him Roo might resign from the Board

The rumour is I think he will. The rumour is it's getting a bit hot for him and he’s not good at balancing club/media commitments. Some can he can’t

The rumour is it Wouldn’t surprise me to see Pav or Dunstall replace him $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile Jacobs’ teammate Cam Ellis-Yolmen is expected to seek a move away from the Crows.

Ellis-Yolmen has been unable to secure a spot in the Crows’ best 22 over the last six years, recording a high of 15 senior games in 2018 and playing just 10 in 2019

The rumour is I really mean it today.

The rumour is as much as I think this thread is ridiculous, I will fulfill my duties as a mod, and give a day off to anyone who posts in this thread as discussion, instead of rumour.

The rumour is, every post must start as "The rumour is" or "I heard a rumour" or some variation thereof.

Don't let me down people, rumour away.

big rumour that brodie smith will be made captain next year to allow tex and rory to focus on just playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back