News Rumoured new Collingwood logo for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannavo knows he's s**t.
zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

Yeah our away jumper had the famous swooping magpie. I wish they'd remake it somewhere along the track because it's a bloody rare jumper to have. Only problem is that it looks kinda derpy to be honest :drunk:. Something a bit more slick like this one I found a while back on BigFooty: View attachment 409450
Sorry not sure who made it but I love it and would look great for a new logo.

My mate created it for Adidas years ago. It was on the jumper when Taz took the mark of the year. I see it on country jumpers all the time. Still have one of those jumpers somewhere.

My mate created it for Adidas years ago. It was on the jumper when Taz took the mark of the year. I see it on country jumpers all the time. Still have one of those jumpers somewhere.
It is quite iconic. Wish i was old enough at the time to get my hands on one. It's near imoossible to find one on ebay.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

BUMP!

The change in logo has done Collingwood's 2018 a world of good.
A change in logo = refreshments which = first finals game since 2013.

Still would like the swooping 'pie back in some capacity.

Having said that, well done to the new logo.

Still an amateur looking job. Old, dated Magpie set against modern wreath and shield. Outlines are too thin and inconsistent (painful to look at). “1892” is the most prominent text. Pointless dashes either side of “COLLI GWOOD”. Looks like a black smudge from afar and on guernseys. Not optimised for digital or apparel. Needs a second draft...

Still an amateur looking job. Old, dated Magpie set against modern wreath and shield. Outlines are too thin and inconsistent (painful to look at). “1892” is the most prominent text. Pointless dashes either side of “COLLI GWOOD”. Looks like a black smudge from afar and on guernseys. Not optimised for digital or apparel. Needs a second draft...
All that needed updating was removing of the Aussie flag from the other one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back