Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmagic

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
We have all been there - scrolling through 10-20+ pages of the trade thread just so that we don't miss anything juicy. The idea of this thread is to be a quick snapshot of any rumours that are floating around and to be an easy reference (also helpful when looking back). Will try to keep it up to date and also add any links to tweets, saintsational posts and other journo comments that seem reputable (and will be moderated accordingly).

Please note, no discussion about the rumour will take place in here. Instead we have the Trade Thread.

Links to tweets, reporters and articles will be welcome, although we will try to stick to the more reputable sources. Try to use the #Whispers hashtag to alert posters to its presence.

This way we maintain a nice clean thread with nothing but rumours and confirmed trades.

For any discussion please post it in the trade thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
From Jack Bytel's Manager

“He’s out of contract at the moment. He’s got some interest. I don’t think that’ll be realised during trade period and St Kilda will have a decision on the back of that.”

“We’ve had open and honest discussions and there’s real interest in keeping him. There’s some list spot challenges.

“You might rank a player higher than some others on your list, but that player is in contract and they may have to move on some players they may rate to free up list spots.

“We’re hopeful a contract will exist at St Kilda.”

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven’t read the thread - apologies if repeated info.
Ross Lyon 100% per very good mail

St Kilda hired former North Melbourne list boss Glenn Luff to analyse the Saints’ playing list as part of the club’s review into the football program.
News Corp can reveal Luff presented to a working committee led by president Andrew Bassat that included new chief executive Simon Lethlean, board member Jason Blake and ex-Kangaroos coach David Noble.

Luff, who is now a golf operations manager at Bundoora Park after resigning mid-year from North Melbourne, also spent 17 years at Champion Data as an AFL analyst.

#Whispers

GIF by AFL

#Whispers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway. I can’t be bothered with gifs anymore.

I don’t plan on going into detail.

So, I’ll just say this.

It’s his if he wants it and apparently he does 😍

I don’t think so.

I think essendon cactus up trying to shoe horn him into their process to appease the opinions and big dicks.

But, I do believe that we have spoken to him post review dropping and before Ratten getting sacked.

I believe he has the job.

So I believe they have spoken

Ross the Boss

#Whispers

I don't know how true this is, but I heard off the grape vine that Flanders informed Sun's that he wants to move to Melbourne after their game. He wants to be traded to the saints.

As I said, I don't know how true it is, but this person did tell me about a couple of other trades from GC that came true.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back