Rumour Rumours & Confirmed Trades - #whispers - **NO DISCUSSION**

Remove this Banner Ad

flyingmagic

Senior List
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Had a family dinner yesterday for a birthday, neice and her squeeze (the one in player management) showed up and after a few beers got chatting about about the state of play at the saints.

The Saints are heavily into young, highly rated tall defender, Fisher McAsey. But also are actively looking for another one as well. There has also been murmurings of a ruckman currently represented by Mac Sports that is being courted in a serious way, but have been told to see how everything is going by mid season to ramp up talks.
Reckons we are right in the frame to pick up a serious player or two in the coming years if we keep going as we are.

Seb Ross has been asked the question of by another Melbourne team, he said possible family ties, so can only assume it's essendon. But nothing fully serious there yet.

As I said after trade period, the Saints are turning heads in a serious way. Reckons there is a seriously good culture being bred at Moorabbin and it's turning the heads of alot of players as the group is seemingly going places.
Also asked about Ben King. "Not this year" was the response.....with a smirk
#Whispers

flyingmagic

Senior List
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not sure if it’s been spoken about yet, but there was a couple of injuries at training today. Can’t be sharing specifics unfortunately. They do seem minor which is good news.
Byrnes did his hammy today. Looked pretty upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha sorry this is a real Johnny ray flamingo post. Rathy mentioned something in passing but didn’t name names so I can’t share anything else unfortunately lads. He’s confident they’re quite minor however!
#Whispers

flyingmagic

Senior List
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just heard a rumour that there has been a bit of a fracas up on the gold coast between Bing and a few players about his future.
They want him to commit to a future at the suns but he has told them that he doesn't want to delve to far into the future and just take it contract by contract. Apparantly his stance had put a few noses out of joint up there and caused friction among the group.
#Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad