Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmagic

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
We have all been there - scrolling through 10-20+ pages of the trade thread just so that we don't miss anything juicy. The idea of this thread is to be a quick snapshot of any rumours that are floating around and to be an easy reference (also helpful when looking back). Will try to keep it up to date and also add any links to tweets, saintsational posts and other journo comments that seem reputable (and will be moderated accordingly).

Please note, no discussion about the rumour will take place in here. Instead we have the Trade Thread.

Links to tweets, reporters and articles will be welcome, although we will try to stick to the more reputable sources. Try to use the #Whispers hashtag to alert posters to its presence.

This way we maintain a nice clean thread with nothing but rumours and confirmed trades.

For any discussion please post it in the trade thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tony74 post_id=1879852 time=1603618274 user_id=19553 said:
Certainly not given up on TT.

Tim Taranto

#Whispers

Nothing earth shattering but been told from my mate in the media that we like Narkle.
Always liked him and he wants to move to Melbourne.
He has a minor knee issue and as Jimmy Bartel told him that he has about 7 or 8 years of footy left in his knee.

Also coming from a family member of Ben King that just have to be patient but he will be at the saints but not yet.
We have our sights on a big fish but he wouldn't tell me who.

#Whispers

Treloar still keen on the saints. And the feelings are mutual. As I said the other week, pies will be paying a portion of his contract to facilitate a trade. He has no interest at all in going to Essendon.

And just another bit of info I heard, An Essendon board member who owns A-mart furniture has managed to get Caldwells dad a sales job for the company for $200k a year. Obviously outside the salary cap.The money you offered him was around the exact same as what they have offered before the board member got involved. They then convince him to sign and go to the media celebrating how they’ve returned as a destination club and how a player took less to play at Essendon. Absolute grubs.

#Whispers

Jakey and north are close to finalising a deal. Longer terms a big factor.
Can also rule out any chance of Jesse Hogan too, heading to greater west of Sydney.

#Whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back