Rumour Rumours surrounding Lyon and Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

many of these people you have mentioned haven't a bad word to say about anyone - why would they? they're either trying to maintain a clean boy image in the media or they play under his coaching.

All that tells me is that you obviously haven't read Pav's comments about Mark Harvey, which were scathing, or heard what Riewoldt thinks of Alan Richardson.

If I was Freo I would let Neale go to Brisbane for pick 4.
Send pick 5 to Geelong for Tim Kelly.
Use pick 4 in the draft on a kid.

Id also give Lyon the ass. The bloke had his time and his time has gone.

I’d try and keep Lachie if possible. If he really wanted to go then I’d want us to get get 4 and 22 off Brisbane. I’d then take 4 and 5 to the draft and go for both Kings. Or King and Rankine

I find it ironic west coast supporters having a crack at our culture when you had the drug saga. I was young at the time and I remember asking some family about it and they said they started hearing rumours in 2002 given it blew up in 2007 sound like west coast cares more about premierships than culture. and Albany hearing rumours surrounding eagles way before it reached papers shows how obvious something was wrong. Trevor nisbett making story's up after gaff incident to appear like theirs nothing wrong.
#Also does anyone else get a soulless big corporation vibe about west coast

also I like what were building a midfield of cerra, brayshaw, logue, Langdon, darcy, hill, smith if we pick him, blakely, banfield, duman and fyfe
backline of pearce, hamling, cox who is played out of position up forward he was drafted as an intercept marker, ryan, Wilson,
forward Hogan, walters, hugh Dixon, tabener, switkowski

Did anyone hear the interesting one about who Ross Lyon said what he apparently said to?

Ie they were more of a team player than a club player.

I find it ironic west coast supporters having a crack at our culture when you had the drug saga. I was young at the time and I remember asking some family about it and they said they started hearing rumours in 2002 given it blew up in 2007 sound like west coast cares more about premierships than culture. and Albany hearing rumours surrounding eagles way before it reached papers shows how obvious something was wrong. Trevor nisbett making story's up after gaff incident to appear like theirs nothing wrong.

also I like what were building a midfield of cerra, brayshaw, logue, Langdon, darcy, hill, smith if we pick him, blakely, banfield, duman and fyfe
backline of pearce, hamling, cox who is played out of position up forward he was drafted as an intercept marker, ryan, Wilson,
sounds like you care more about the eagles than you let on. time to move on, forget about the eagles and concentrate on your own team and all the success it is having....

oh yeah - and a massive lol at eagles being a soulless big corporation! you're kidding right?

I find it ironic that you say you were young at the time and yet your above post still comes across as if it was written by a jealous school girl.

when in doubt, reference a problem with illicit drugs in the mid 2000s

gee i hope our club stuffs up soon, you guys desperately need some new material

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's rumoured to be an interesting next 24 hours down Cockburn way !!!
The soft cap could be about to take a hit.

Love how all the OP is in reference mostly to Hagdorn. Yeah that’s it right there. Anything with his name on it, might as well pay someone on BigFooty to report. About as more credibility then that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back