Benny_

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2005
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
L.A.Lakers, Liverpool
Thought i would make a thread just for rumours which are circulating around the Tasmanian Football world.

I have heard that Hobarts recruit Jayde 'My dream team is no good' Young is being chased massively by a number of other TSL clubs after his steady start to the season. Lauderdale have apparently offered him triple what he is earning at Hobart plus a car that runs smoother than his current one. Burnie have also showed some interest in the seedy or should i say speedy wingmen. Doubt Young will leave Hobart but the offers must be tempting

Have actually heard about the offer from Lauderdale, Benny. Tempting indeed. ;)

Yeah i know they were chasing him heavily during pre season but like many other players he knocked them back and decided to make his mark up at the TCA.

Yeah i know they were chasing him heavily during pre season but like many other players he knocked them back and decided to make his mark up at the TCA.

Yeah Lauderdale haven't recrtuited a whole lot. Two big ruckman and one of them is playing twos. I hear Windy is keen to throw a few of the 18's into the ones at some stage this year.

Yeah Lauderdale haven't recrtuited a whole lot. Two big ruckman and one of them is playing twos. I hear Windy is keen to throw a few of the 18's into the ones at some stage this year.

Yeah youth would be the way to go. Might as well give Knight, Crossin etc a game higher up and see what they have got.

Would think they'll get their shot at some stage this year. The duds they have currently aren't doing much and Windy won't tolerate mediocrity for long. Only reason why some of the kids wouldn't get a game would be them not behaving well.

Would think they'll get their shot at some stage this year. The duds they have currently aren't doing much and Windy won't tolerate mediocrity for long. Only reason why some of the kids wouldn't get a game would be them not behaving well.

Funny you should say that mate. Word going round the traps that a couple under 18 boys have been running feral of late. I know for a fact that the head coach and his highly credentialled assistant coach have been cracking down on players behaviour.

I know Jayde Young very well, some would say more than any other human being. I know for a fact that these rumours are a complete and utter lie.

I know Jayde Young very well, some would say more than any other human being. I know for a fact that these rumours are a complete and utter lie.

Oh so your a slow wingman then with a car running beautifully. Sorry for clearing up the rumours on his behalf mate.

Intersting. I find your comment about Lauderdale very intriguing, the senior team is so bad that their underage players who are only mediocre (3-3) have to be brought up into the ones.

Intersting. I find your comment about Lauderdale very intriguing, the senior team is so bad that their underage players who are only mediocre (3-3) have to be brought up into the ones.

Their underage are better than what their record suggests Crust. Had injuries to key players, players like you said promoted up to the 1s and 2s and have lost 2 games by less than a kick so could easily be 5-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were never in the game against South Launie, the score board flattered them. Played North Hobart at their weakest, it'll be interesting to see this week when the roles are reversed. glenorchy are no good and they won in a struggle. Beaten again on the weekend. Imagine what would happen if these BOYS had to play MEN. Play the Morgan's instead at least you will get a consistant performance out of him, even tough it will be consistantly s**t

They were never in the game against South Launie, the score board flattered them. Played North Hobart at their weakest, it'll be interesting to see this week when the roles are reversed. glenorchy are no good and they won in a struggle. Beaten again on the weekend. Imagine what would happen if these BOYS had to play MEN. Play the Morgan's instead at least you will get a consistant performance out of him, even tough it will be consistantly s**t

Playing bad and losing by 3 points shows more about their grit and determination, could of easily lost that game by 8 goals but dug deep and nearly got the result. They should of won on the weekend, bad umpiring cost them dearly. I can understand where your coming from regarding playing the boys but it will hold the Lauderdale Football Club in good sted come the future.

I think it shows more about the boys character (or lack of) for them not to be able to get themselves up for the first round of the year is worrying. Umpires haha. Turn it up mate. Well hmmm something needs to change i guess, because what is happening now is horribly wrong.

I think it shows more about the boys character (or lack of) for them not to be able to get themselves up for the first round of the year is worrying. Umpires haha. Turn it up mate. Well hmmm something needs to change i guess, because what is happening now is horribly wrong.

Questioning players character is a big hit man. What, you dont think Umpires influence results? Your horribly mistaken. Hey JS#35 I am starting to think old Crusty is a big headed under 18 Clarence player with some personal issues hiding behind the internet and bagging out opposition clubs.

Questioning players character is a big hit man. What, you dont think Umpires influence results? Your horribly mistaken. Hey JS#35 I am starting to think old Crusty is a big headed under 18 Clarence player with some personal issues hiding behind the internet and bagging out opposition clubs.

Wouldn't surprise me. Certainly has that Clarence "arrogance" about him doesn't he?;)

Some boys in that team lack desire. Desire alone will not win you the game but to lack desire is the key ingredient to failure. I am not a Clarence player, i do not play football but i analyse it more than other other person. I couldnt play and know oh soo so much.

Some boys in that team lack desire. Desire alone will not win you the game but to lack desire is the key ingredient to failure. I am not a Clarence player, i do not play football but i analyse it more than other other person. I couldnt play and know oh soo so much.

Oh been googling some quotes have we? Come up with original content please mate. I dont doubt that you analyse games, just the fact you analyse a game completely different to most normal individuals. You should play, you would have 'special' attributes i am sure.

I find that comment interesting. Just going by your comments earlier in the day i am guessing you have something to do with the lauderdale under age in a coaching capacity and if you are theat scrawny weasel then i would say you special ability in football would be your pace, not out on a wing or anything like that but more likely to be showing your dash running away from the pill.

I find that comment interesting. Just going by your comments earlier in the day i am guessing you have something to do with the lauderdale under age in a coaching capacity and if you are theat scrawny weasel then i would say you special ability in football would be your pace, not out on a wing or anything like that but more likely to be showing your dash running away from the pill.

Firstly i am not involved in Lauderdale underage coaching, not sure where you got that idea from but suggesting that is just ludicrous. And secondly your spot on, my pace is electrifying thats why i dont waste my time playing football and concentrate on making the Australian 2012 Olympic Track and Field Team. You should contemplate taking up diving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back