Competitions Run home [Race for the 8]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barracking hard for the saints tonight.

As much as I think we can account for Port I don't want to take any chances.

Agree that I would rather play Carlton in Melbourne than Sydney in Sydney due to our interstate record but more of the fact that the feeling of beating Carlton would be incredible and ruining their finals aspirations

Suck s**t North, you bunch of pretenders.

Talked the talk all week... now capitulating like the irrelevant club you are. Go die.

Essendon = guaranteed finals, even before we play our last game of the season. Bliss.

We are playing Carlton in the finals.

St Kilda will easily account for North and even if they somehow managed to lose they will beat the Blues next week to make it.

Well that was an obvious result. Can't believe how many people Norf had sucked in.

Can't say I'm shocked. North talk the talk without walking the walk. Would have folded on the big finals stage too no doubt. Well done on a fantastic captains game Brent Harvey; you've certainly gone a long way to helping me win my SuperCoach prelim.

Carlton round 1 of the finals. Will be huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally Posted by fishardansin
I just get the feeling that we'll get more luck with the injuries next year.

I sincerely hope you meant "without". __________________
Valve :bounce:

English fail..When he said more luck with injuries that translates as having no injuries...So no he did not mean without and I sincerely hope you have more luck with English...:)

Suck s**t North, you bunch of pretenders.

Talked the talk all week... now capitulating like the irrelevant club you are. Go die.

Essendon = guaranteed finals, even before we play our last game of the season. Bliss.

Agree wholeheartedly. :thumbsu:

It'll be 10 years since we've had a Carlton v Essendon final.

This is amazing!

The one side I wanted.

Couldn't give a toss if we are smashed by 20 goals in round 2, I want Carlton's ****ing blood.

So happy, after the way Roos supporters on these forums carried on after they beat us, to see their finals chance disintegrate tonight.:D

Suck s**t pretenders. :D

Meanwhile we're playing finals footy.:D

Did I say, "Suck s**t pretenders"?:D

:D

So happy, after the way Roos supporters on these forums carried on after they beat us, to see their finals chance disintegrate tonight.:D

Suck s**t pretenders. :D

Meanwhile we're playing finals footy.:D

Did I say, "Suck s**t pretenders"?:D

:D

Did you just say what I thought you said Mr Squiggle? Could you draw the picture for us??? LOL. Hope we can say the same thing in 2 weeks time...;)

Will be insanely epic. If we win then I may have to create an alias and troll the s**t out of their board.
Me too, my alias is also banned from their board... Oh wait, they unbanned me :D. Haha PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back