Russia invades the Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

In the above Tweet, Assange has juxtaposed a neo-Nazi torch march in Kiev with the far-right torch march in Charlottesville. Apart from the torches, it is clear that the Ukrainian fascists were far more equipped for violence as they were wearing bullet-proof combat gear and facial coverings.

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-asks-us-said-nothing-obama-supported-ukrainian-neo-nazis/
Don't let what actually happen get in the way of some political manipulation of the stupid people with goldfish memory.

lol @ all the Putin lovers buying into outright propaganda. Russia is no longer wanted in the Ukraine.

Depends on what side of the Dnipro river you're from....Almost 80% of the population in Eastern Ukraine speak Russian & are of Russian decent.

Cities like Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Sevastapol & Mariupol, have a majority that would prefer to be under the Russian banner.

Do some research before proffering your guff.....To be more specific, parroting the Western MSM propaganda, parochial nonsense, as fact.

Depends on what side of the Dnipro river you're from....Almost 80% of the population in Eastern Ukraine speak Russian & are of Russian decent.

Cities like Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Sevastapol & Mariupol, have a majority that would prefer to be under the Russian banner.

Do some research before proffering your guff.....To be more specific, parroting the Western MSM propaganda, parochial nonsense, as fact.

Yes because life has been fantastic in East Ukraine since the Russians sent in military support to the rebels.

Yes because life has been fantastic in East Ukraine since the Russians sent in military support to the rebels.
Well when the president of the Ukraine publicly announced his strategy will be to make their children rot in cellars and uses his army to attack civilians and key infrastructure that's hardly surprising is it?

Well when the president of the Ukraine publicly announced his strategy will be to make their children rot in cellars and uses his army to attack civilians and key infrastructure that's hardly surprising is it?

Straight from the Russian propaganda playbook eh tovarish? Come on Vlad, nobody believes that nonsense.

Straight from the Russian propaganda playbook eh tovarish? Come on Vlad, nobody believes that nonsense.

Last I checked, it was the U.S's very own Victoria Newland who set this entire scenario in motion, by initiating the coup to begin with.....Might be time to start asking yourself why.

Huh ? Do you want to see the actual quote?

https://goo.gl/images/SLwxLH

Hahaha. You do realise that Eastern Ukranian residents are able to access their pensions by visiting non rebel controlled areas?

Poroshenko is stating the truth - only the legitimate Ukranian government can provide proper education and services to East Ukraine. The rebels are the reason why children suffer with their constant shelling attacks on Ukranian positions.

The simple fact is there was no war until the Russians came and stirred up s**t to hamstring Ukraine and prevent them from joining the EU. Russia treats Ukraine like a man who batters his wife who is wanting to leave him - and tells propaganda to the kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear......You really haven't got a clue then.

You have absolutely no idea about Ukraine at all. There's been countless attempts by Ukraine to move away from Russia and to strengthen relations with the EU. Russia has done nothing but rape and pillage Ukraine for years as if it's their own personal treasure. There was no coup - the government voted to remove the blatantly corrupt Yanukovich and Poroshenko was voted in to replace him. Which meant no more Putin puppets looting Ukraine's finances.

You have absolutely no idea about Ukraine at all. There's been countless attempts by Ukraine to move away from Russia and to strengthen relations with the EU. Russia has done nothing but rape and pillage Ukraine for years as if it's their own personal treasure. There was no coup - the government voted to remove the blatantly corrupt Yanukovich and Poroshenko was voted in to replace him. Which meant no more Putin puppets looting Ukraine's finances.

LOL.....No words.

https://myaccount.news.com.au/heraldsun/subscribe?pkgDef=HS_SDO_DIG17AM01&directSubscribe=true&b=tru

Exclusive: "Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland engineered Ukraine’s “regime change” in early 2014 without weighing the likely chaos and consequences. Now, as neo-Nazis turn their guns on the government, it’s hard to see how anyone can clean up the mess that Nuland made, writes Robert Parry."

"Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible U.S. mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy.”

https://genius.com/Victoria-nuland-on-a-planned-coup-detat-in-ukraine-annotated

"On February 7, 2014, while protests raged in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev and the White House professed neutrality, U.S. State Department officials were, in the words of NYU professor emeritus of Russian studies Stephen Cohen, “plotting a coup d’état against the elected president of Ukraine.”

Hahaha. You do realise that Eastern Ukranian residents are able to access their pensions by visiting non rebel controlled areas?

Poroshenko is stating the truth - only the legitimate Ukranian government can provide proper education and services to East Ukraine. The rebels are the reason why children suffer with their constant shelling attacks on Ukranian positions.

The simple fact is there was no war until the Russians came and stirred up s**t to hamstring Ukraine and prevent them from joining the EU. Russia treats Ukraine like a man who batters his wife who is wanting to leave him - and tells propaganda to the kids.
There is no simple fact regarding this situation, to pretend there is says a lot about your level of honesty. To say, they made me do it is no excuse. If the situation was bad before, its significantly worse now for the Ukraine, so bad in fact thier struggling military industry apparently sold North Korea icbm weapons tech.

Sweden are going to release pamphlets on what to do if i.e. Russia invades, and US soldiers deployed in Norway were told last December to prepare for war... what’s going on in Scandinavia?

Last edited:
Sweden are going to release pamphlets on what to do if i.e. Russia invades, US soldiers deployed in Norway were told last December to prepare for war... what’s going on in Scandinavia?

Back in the day, when all the rest of the world were going nuts, one could always turn to the Scandinavian countries as the beacons of sanity. Good health, free university education, and furniture that can be assembled by only using an Allen key. Ah yes... those were the days.

Back in the day, when all the rest of the world were going nuts, one could always turn to the Scandinavian countries as the beacons of sanity. Good health, free university education, and furniture that can be assembled by only using an Allen key. Ah yes... those were the days.

Yep, it’s official... the whole world is now certifiably nuts.

Sweden are going to release pamphlets on what to do if i.e. Russia invades, and US soldiers deployed in Norway were told last December to prepare for war... what’s going on in Scandinavia?

NATO & the EU on behalf of the Yanks getting desperate, is what's going on.....The Muslin refugee crisis didn't work, so now this....The same ramped-up hysteria to do with North Korea.....Even though nothing has changed in actuality, other than Western MSM propaganda.

It was also the allies who dropped pamphlets over the German Concentration Camps claiming that millions were being gassed to death there in gas chambers.

If the Yanks attempt to hit Iran, then the s**t will hit the fan on all fronts.....That's what all this U.S imperialist build-up has all been about, ever since 9/11.....Just in case you missed it.

NATO & the EU on behalf of the Yanks getting desperate, is what's going on.....The Muslin refugee crisis didn't work, so now this....The same ramped-up hysteria to do with North Korea.....Even though nothing has changed in actuality, other than Western MSM propaganda.

It was also the allies who dropped pamphlets over the German Concentration Camps claiming that millions were being gassed to death there in gas chambers.

If the Yanks attempt to hit Iran, then the s**t will hit the fan on all fronts.....That's what all this U.S imperialist build-up has all been about, ever since 9/11.....Just in case you missed it.

I have to confess I am not as well versed on the issue as yourself, but it seems the keg is full of saltpetre, sides have been chosen, a fuse has been inserted... anyone got a light?

Fortunately for me I’ve played Fallout IV, I’ve just got to get to the Fallout shelter with as many bottle caps as I can find.

I have to confess I am not as well versed on the issue as yourself, but it seems the keg is full of saltpetre, sides have been chosen, a fuse has been inserted... anyone got a light?

Fortunately for me I’ve played Fallout IV, I’ve just got to get to the Fallout shelter with as many bottle caps as I can find.

It goes something like this:

"The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming"....And only NATO can protect you....Ergo you musn't leave the EU or NATO, because you need us.

Right now, Scandinavians need NATO the EU & their 'Protections', like they need another hole in the head.

It goes something like this:

"The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming"....And only NATO can protect you....Ergo you musn't leave the EU or NATO, because you need us.

The Fear ‘flavour of the month’ is changing pretty rapidly, I can’t remember what I’m supposed to be afraid of at the moment.

Russia goes a bit too far though, a large nuclear-armed foreign country is too out of touch for me, the common voter, how can My Murdoch-Russian-rigged Vote take down Russia? I need more grass-root fears, like brown people and feminists to turn to the conservatives.

That’s why Communism was an easier sell, because if people ever showed empathy, something the people in power are incapable of, they could be labelled as a Communist and bagged. Two birds with the one stone.

No... I’m thinking “they” have gone too far this time, this is all down to hype becoming just ordinary opinion over time, needing a much larger hype for people to get their jollies again.

Do you watch South Park? Ever watched the episode where Stan Marsh’s father needs the Internet because regular missionary position pr0n doesn’t do it for him anymore? Same thing with the fear I suppose, comes a time when suicide bombers and shaved-headed females just don’t do it for me anymore, but I’m smart enough to know that I won’t be able to vote away an alien invasion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back