Moved Thread Russian mobilisation

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1514422
In other news - looks like World War III is about to begin.
season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

If you need to say you're not bluffing you probably are. ;)

His car was recently blown up in a assassination attempt. He's losing control/power. Either he'll go ballistic or be removed by his own people. And who knows what will fill the void.

World of just a s*** show ATM. Anyone seen any good comedies recently?

His car was recently blown up in a assassination attempt. He's losing control/power. Either he'll go ballistic or be removed by his own people. And who knows what will fill the void.

supposedly while his speech was postponed his plane was circling moscow for 4hrs? Expect more reports of people falling from windows...

good lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a source for that story? Didn't hear anything about it.

But you know me, such a monarchist, I've been glued to the TV watching Elizabeth's funeral.

By Yaroslav Lukov
BBC News

The US's decision to send more military aid to Ukraine "increases the danger of a direct military clash" between Russia and the West, Moscow has warned.

Ummm, given the fact you're getting your arse handed to you by the Ukraine who have been gifted (surely not the best cutting edge they have) weapons from the US, UK, the rest of Europe & even us with our old bushwacker tractors........

Maybe you shouldn't be giving out 'warnings'.

I'll happily admit that beyond seeing she is a columnist for a somewhat dubious background for this kind of reporting....

It is within the realms of possibility, for sure.

I received a video in my Twitter feed of a UKR sniper taking out a bunch of Russians. Great video tbf. But I resisted posting it, because we all know the reality and I'd rather not glorify the loss of life. There's probably heaps of isimilar around if anyone wishes to search for it, but I felt it would be irresponsible to post it myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back