NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

No we don't... no one ever see's you bonz, otherwise you would not be allowed to post here.

I've seen him, he does a good Tadhg Kennelly impersonation ;)

Now I spoke to Kennelly, Got a photo with him and shared a hug... but at what point did I impersonate him???

Sorry, poor choice of words there, was referring to your re-enactment of his blind turn and goal against Brisbane in 2005, I must have been mesmerised by your awesome dance moves! (Not sure why I remembered that, perhaps because it was one of my favourite goals from that year as well. I'm not weird, I swear!!! :p )

I normally report the people around to me to the anti social behaviour line to get a little extra leg room.

I was following the game day thread today at work on my phone and this was possibly the funniest post I read all week, why was it removed to here?

Sorry I was on a power trip and went a bit crazy moving off topic posts. This is what happens when they make my coffee too strong in the morning

Gary is going great guns according to the watchers who have been out to preseason training. Punts would know more or Jeffers.

Pretty sure this is a pot shot at Bedford (I read the unedited version on my phone at work) so I just want to say, sure Punts and Jeffers see more when they view training and I love their reports and pictures but in Bedford's defence he does have access to information from staff at the club he has been involved intimately with the club since the South Melbourne days and knows and mingles with a lot of Swans people past and present, most he doesn't disclose on here because of its sensitive nature but the stuff he does say is usually spot on. Sure he doesn't communicate in the manner of someone like yourself who has a degree in writing but he is honest. Anyway lets all just try to get along and share our love and thoughts on this great club.

Pretty sure this is a pot shot at Bedford (I read the unedited version on my phone at work) so I just want to say, sure Punts and Jeffers see more when they view training and I love their reports and pictures but in Bedford's defence he does have access to information from staff at the club he has been involved intimately with the club since the South Melbourne days and knows and mingles with a lot of Swans people past and present, most he doesn't disclose on here because of its sensitive nature but the stuff he does say is usually spot on. Sure he doesn't communicate in the manner of someone like yourself who has a degree in writing but he is honest. Anyway lets all just try to get along and share our love and thoughts on this great club.

I think Wolftone shouldn't have stooped to bedford's level, but bedford did start it. As I mentioned earlier, we all need to be a bit more accepting when newbies come on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Wolftone shouldn't have stooped to bedford's level, but bedford did start it. As I mentioned earlier, we all need to be a bit more accepting when newbies come on board.
C'mon Stat, I agree Bedford can be rude and speaks his mind but he is not trying to make friends or impress he is just being honest. We have all grown to know him and either enjoy or dislike his posts but I think the 'newbie' should try be a little more accepting of established posters on here when joining in. Im not saying he has to agree with him or even like him but you are making out like wolftone is a shy child, he was very quick to get on the front foot I think he understands perfectly what he was doing, he has a degree in writing and has studied philosophy and all sorts of fancy things. We are all different and expect differently from forums. Bedford speaks like he would to a mate at a pub I like that, he shits me too at times.. like all my mates do.

C'mon Stat, I agree Bedford can be rude and speaks his mind but he is not trying to make friends or impress he is just being honest. We have all grown to know him and either enjoy or dislike his posts but I think the 'newbie' should try be a little more accepting of established posters on here when joining in. Im not saying he has to agree with him or even like him but you are making out like wolftone is a shy child, he was very quick to get on the front foot I think he understands perfectly what he was doing, he has a degree in writing and has studied philosophy and all sorts of fancy things. We are all different and expect differently from forums. Bedford speaks like he would to a mate at a pub I like that, he shits me too at times.. like all my mates do.

Baja I agree with what you are saying but the thing about communicating on forums is you can't always see the intent behind a person's posts. Often forums are made up of a few people who know each other well (online, at least), and they get used to each other. Newer posters don't have that advantage and might interpret the same post differently to you or I since they are coming from a very different 'place'. Remember communication is a two way street, it needs a sender and a receiver!

(Maybe we need a 'How to Communicate' thread in the Bar...)

Baja I agree with what you are saying but the thing about communicating on forums is you can't always see the intent behind a person's posts. Often forums are made up of a few people who know each other well (online, at least), and they get used to each other. Newer posters don't have that advantage and might interpret the same post differently to you or I since they are coming from a very different 'place'. Remember communication is a two way street, it needs a sender and a receiver!

(Maybe we need a 'How to Communicate' thread in the Bar...)

Fair enough and wise of you to move these posts, but you don't need a fancy degree in anything to work out wolftone picked his mark, just saying.

It was meant as a joke, but I have to say I have learned a lot just from talking to people and listening to their stories, so maybe there is something in that!

Thanks guys, it was more the know all mentality and I wouldn't know anything because im in Melbourne. Well you can live in Sydney and know nothing like SM, that's why he's hiding in the old dart

I'm getting the hang of it. Give me another five years and I'll have mastered the points system.

Tsk. When I first signed up, I had bedders PMing me in under a week swearing black and blue he wasn't crying.