RWC Quarter finals

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afoa needs to get rid of those sideburns, terrible. Lol

21 for Argentina is a bloody gun! should have played the whole game.

Lightning quick & hard to tackle, Quality player.

Another try, Argentina have been very brave though & played very well.

From our perspective it would have been better if the AB's had an easy match, but congrats to Argentina for their defence and hope they keep improving with more regular matches against the top 3 sides from next year on. I think they do have some backs with plenty of skill and running ability and once they learn to play more expansively with confidence they'll be as good as anyone. I'm sure in a couple of years we'll bring them up to speed and the southern hemisphere will lock out the top 4 positions in the world rankings.

The All Blacks needed that hit out. In all their previous matches they were able to score tries after only a handful of phases. Argentina forced them to hold onto the ball for long periods and they did it well. I'm sure it'll be the same next week but hopefully we have a bit more ability with the ball in hand than Argentina (if we can get the bloody thing and stop kicking it away/dropping it!).

I think the 4 teams capable of the best rugby have made it through, and it's anyone's tournament from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back