RWC Semi Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be his age as he is 32 years old.

Also Lievremont rates Mermoz very highly and is are preferred center with Rougerie.

My Issue is with bringing the hack Skrela over, really am not a fan of him we have better younger flyhalfs in french rugby then him.

On a side not though france should have brought over Wenceslas Lauret who will be a very good player watch out for him.

Oh okay I still think Jauzion is one of the best centres in the world, but stiff on him.

However France by 5

Aus by 3

Wales' best players are playing brilliant footy and the French finally pulled out some good rugby (for a half). I've got to go with the Welsh here. Roberts, Warburton, Jenkins, North and Williams all doing great stuff and I'm backing the French to have a big let down after such a massive win. Wales by 7-12.

Wallabies-AB's is just so tough to pick right now for me. If Beale is out, it's gonna be bloody tough. Deans says Quade might move to 15 should that happen btw with Barnes coming in at 10. Really having trouble picking this one. The AB's have the edge in the pack but if the possession is 50-50 I think our backs will have the edge (the AB's being without Carter, Guildford, Muliaina). Gotta stick with the Wallabies. By 1-4.

I'm predicting(and hoping for) a Wales vs. New Zealand final. They're the two countries that are currently playing the most attractive rugby at the tournament, not to mention being the most passionate rugby nations in the world.

A red card for nothing?

What an absolute disgrace.

Joke of a sport.

Should have stomped on his cheating head.

Bad decision by an official = bad sport. Aussie Rules must completely suck arse then.

Horrible decision, completely ****ed Wales over. Rolland is usually a very fair ref too but that was just way OTT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant understand that red. He let him go just after he picked him up, didnt drive him at all.

Warburton going off is now gonna make this game descend into a kicking fest. Wales will have to as they are a man down and it is the most sensible tactic really. France will do it just because they are a pathetic side who is undeserving of being in the final and knows nothing better to do.

Warburton going off is now gonna make this game descend into a kicking fest. Wales will have to as they are a man down and it is the most sensible tactic really. France will do it just because they are a pathetic side who is undeserving of being in the final and knows nothing better to do.

Pathetic comment.

Aside from the first half against the English, I've seen nothing from the French at this comp to make me reconsider.

I don't have a particular aversion to the French all the time btw. I usually quite like them but this side under Lievremont has been a rabble and have arsed it into the semi and now may well arse it into the final.

Anyway, I'll move on. Come on Wales!

try scorers lose the game. Disproportionate reward for penalties vs tries rears head again.

What was the send off like?

They've got something in common with Carlton then. :rolleyes:

You're right, Wales do have something in common with Carlton this year. Great observation. :thumbsu:

DEFENSE.

that was poor game so next will be a good game lol

:eek::D Can't fricken believe it after everything WE ARE IN ARE THIRD FINAL!!!!!!!!!!

try scorers lose the game. Disproportionate reward for penalties vs tries rears head again.

What was the send off like?

To the very definition of the law it was a red but 70-80% of the time it would be considered a yellow and the ref would advise both teams that if it happened again it'd be instant red.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back