Player Watch Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Until he gets his body right he's basically useless.

Worse than useless actually, he was nothing short of a liability this year. Club needs to look at everything he and they are doing and make sure he gets it right next year.

Worse than useless actually, he was nothing short of a liability this year. Club needs to look at everything he and they are doing and make sure he gets it right next year.

The solution will be work hardery on the lower limbery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how he is only 24, just needs to get over those niggles. Looking forward to his 2021 season.
Absolutely gun when right, if he’s fit all year, his class and skill set will be massive for us, fills a need of the ability hitting a forward target that we missed last year at times

I'll need to see him play a full season before I splooge over pre-season dribble.

Exactly right. I think a string of injury free games in the SANFL is what is needed to convince me that Ryan is over his injury problems. All the warm and fuzzy news stories in the world will not do it for me. Hard evidence is what is needed.

I rate the guy when he is fit but we cannot pick a player who is likely to pull a hammy in the first quarter and leave us a man down for most of the game.

This guy can absolutely play, he could easily be one of our best players if he gains some consistency in his fitness. I am very bullish that he still has a fantastic career ahead for himself and for us.

Hopefully Hawthorn didn't knowingly sell us damaged goods.
Saving grace is that X will play 200 games for us and Chad has done nothing.

Hopefully Hawthorn didn't knowingly sell us damaged goods.
Saving grace is that X will play 200 games for us and Chad has done nothing.
Of course they did, they wouldn't have traded him othewise.
It's up to us to somehow fix it, the upside is worth the effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back