AFLW Ryan Ferguson, it’s time….

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It is time to give this guy his own thread and a bit of recognition. 😁

Just listened to his post match presser after the North game. I am a big fan of this bloke. He obviously isn’t going to dump on individuals publicly, but each week he identifies very clearly the issues the team needs to work on. And he correctly sees it as a longer journey, but not so long you can afford to waste time. This week he said he liked what I also like and I think we all like, the girls just giving their full effort. We saw some very courageous acts as well. The players are really playing for Ferg, and if they keep working on their RFI’s, I am confident a Ryan Ferguson coached Richmond women’s team will get stronger and eventually enjoy good success.

I lov e having him as our women’s coach, it feels very reassuring.

It is time to give this guy his own thread and a bit of recognition. 😁

Just listened to his post match presser after the North game. I am a big fan of this bloke. He obviously isn’t going to dump on individuals publicly, but each week he identifies very clearly the issues the team needs to work on. And he correctly sees it as a longer journey, but not so long you can afford to waste time. This week he said he liked what I also like and I think we all like, the girls just giving their full effort. We saw some very courageous acts as well. The players are really playing for Ferg, and if they keep working on their RFI’s, I am confident a Ryan Ferguson coached Richmond women’s team will get stronger and eventually enjoy good success.

I lov e having him as our women’s coach, it feels very reassuring.
Yes to all the above!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back