Opinion Ryan Gardner and Timm House

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Not sure of if true or not... But a little birdy told me that House is going to get another shot with the plan to rookie draft him

Wouldn't surprise me as we will be thin for young kpd on the list otherwise.

Not sure of if true or not... But a little birdy told me that House is going to get another shot with the plan to rookie draft him
Why would we do that? That is the sort of move normally pulled off because teams are struggling to make the requisite number of cuts or would simply prefer a fourth or fifth round draft pick. Delisting House gives a sixth or seventh round draft pick - other than cutting his already meagre wage, I dont see any point in doing this.

Why would we do that? That is the sort of move normally pulled off because teams are struggling to make the requisite number of cuts or would simply prefer a fourth or fifth round draft pick. Delisting House gives a sixth or seventh round draft pick - other than cutting his already meagre wage, I dont see any point in doing this.

Sometimes the redraft works guys like Thomas at Coll have been delisted rerookied and worked. Also its probably as we want to clear list spots to use our late picks for FS bid matching as you can't use them if there isnt open list spots. Or we may have our eye on a player late ND who we think wont get thru to RD whereas we think House will. Or it could be for contractual reasons like it was with Hayball. Lots of reasons.

House showed a bit - clearly not enough to hold but maybe - unlike Hamling - he’ll make the rookie list and find his way back in

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back