Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2002
1300GODOGS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
Bevo must be doing the AFL.com.au articles now too.

B&F fancies: Who's leading the race for your club's top award?​

Tom Liberatore​

Liberatore has pieced together one of the best seasons of his career, averaging 25 disposals and sitting fourth in the AFL for total clearances (145). He has played every game and been a starting point for much of the Dogs’ attacking work from stoppages, with his consistency likely to give him an edge in best and fairest voting. The tough ball-winner is vying for his second best and fairest at the club, having taken out the award in 2014. – Cal Twomey

Other contenders: Marcus Bontempelli, Ryan Gardner, Jack Macrae

Some Idiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Naughton isn't in the top few I'd be shocked, he's had a couple of quiet games of late, but has been Herculean for most of the season imo.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Naughton isn't in the top few I'd be shocked, he's had a couple of quiet games of late, but has been Herculean for most of the season imo.
Naughton quiet period has coincided with Jamarra becoming more of a trusted target in our forward line over the past 6 weeks I feel - they’ll have to work this out next year as there’s not a lot of chemistry between them right now. It’ll come though, they compliment each other beautifully in theory.

Remove this Banner Ad