Moved Thread Ryan Schoenmakers - is now a premiership winning forward and has a 2 year contract extension

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think some one should quickly run up some Schoe-doo dolls complete with a set of metal skewers so that all of the Schoey haters on here can buy one so that they can drive a skewer into the doll every time Schoey makes a mistake on the field.

Could be nice little earner.

I thought he would have at least played a half for BH on the weekend, considering he is probably no. 1 to come in...

Or maybe the coaches are gonna spring a surprise... Howe maybe?

I think some one should quickly run up some Schoe-doo dolls complete with a set of metal skewers so that all of the Schoey haters on here can buy one so that they can drive a skewer into the doll every time Schoey makes a mistake on the field.

Could be nice little earner.

If you watch* "Home & Away", you will see a dead ringer for Schoey playing the part of a tough boy.
He even has the pony tail!

*I'm not even remotely suggesting that the show's worth watching!

If you watch* "Home & Away", you will see a dead ringer for Schoey playing the part of a tough boy.
He even has the pony tail!

*I'm not even remotely suggesting that the show's worth watching!

The tail equine or otherwise, is gorn!

It is his vain attempt to fly under the radar next Saturday night.

I thought he would have at least played a half for BH on the weekend, considering he is probably no. 1 to come in...

Or maybe the coaches are gonna spring a surprise... Howe maybe?

And risk getting injured?

I wonder whether he had match simulation at Waverley instead to minimise the risk of us losing a fourth key defender.

Schoe has been fit to play. In hindsight, he should have come straight in for Frawley. We have looked better when Gibbo is the third tall.
I tend to agree but they went with another runner which i can understand. It will be interesting when Frawley is ready what happens (he aint far off).

Assuming the club did suggest to Schoenmakers last trade period that he might want to consider looking for a trade elsewhere, I wonder if he's thinking something along the lines of "wellity wellity wellity"?

I'm sure he didn't decide to stay because he wanted to play at Box Hill all season. He's got something to prove and I hope if he's named he can prove it. His story could be right up there with the Whitecross story for "against all odds" feel good factor.

I tend to agree but they went with another runner which i can understand. It will be interesting when Frawley is ready what happens (he aint far off).
Surely at least another 3 weeks away though, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back