News Ryder racially vilified on anti-social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad 80% of the anti-homosexuality stuff also comes from Leviticus ;)

I'm betting Folau enjoys eating shellfish too.

I'm betting Izzy F hasn't actually read anything but portions of Pauline Epistles completely out of context and he's relying on the brimstone rantings of some happy clappy pastor.

Most certainly ignored choice texts in red letters.

Too bad 80% of the anti-homosexuality stuff also comes from Leviticus ;)

I'm betting Folau enjoys eating shellfish too.

Haha. Are rugby jerseys a mix of polyester and cotton fabrics? Guess who's bound for hell

Causing more fear and resentment isn't the way to change someone's way of thinking. Education is the only way to make meaningful change.
I have three young grandsons that brains are sponges. There's change there. I'll turn the key with those little guys and their mates.

and another f head. Works for Australian Army. Seriously, what a society we all live in!!!

Pauly doing the right thing and tagging the Australian Army. Can’t believe that people are so stupid as to continue doing this kind of stuff. Racism has no place in our society.

Old mate Colin is a bit of a mess really. Doesn't like bullies but is one himself. Doesn't like Aboriginals but lives in South Hedland where 21% of people are Aboriginal. Oh boy.
This guy is Australian Army. Education won't help him. They are well versed in inclusion, diversity, discrimination. He's a racist.

But but but that part of the Bible about tattoos is the old testament where the law was given which got superseded in the new testament etc etc etc
Sorry to point out your post Chris but I don't see why it's ok to disrespect Christians. If one person makes a goose of themselves we surely don't tarnish all persons of the same race or religion?

Sorry to point out your post Chris but I don't see why it's ok to disrespect Christians. If one person makes a goose of themselves we surely don't tarnish all persons of the same race or religion?
Mate.

On the chance that you're not being sarcastic please be aware I'm a Christan.

If I can't criticise my own then what.

That line I quoted is oft used to excuse hypocritical behaviour and beliefs of Christians.

Happy to discuss further in a genuinely positive spirit if you like.

Mate.

On the chance that you're not being sarcastic please be aware I'm a Christan.

If I can't criticise my own then what.

That line I quoted is oft used to excuse hypocritical behaviour and beliefs of Christians.

Happy to discuss further in a genuinely positive spirit if you like.
Definitely not sarcastic, appears I read your post differently to how you meant it............play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always the white people with the 'sticks and stones' 'move on' nonsense.

These same white people would get a crew together and drive across town in the early AM hours if they seen a facebook post where someone said something not entirely constructive about their third cousin FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.

Sticks n stones eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back